1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all,

I was the organizer of this event...it turned out well. Two American owners, and five Canadians. Overall, it was a good meet....can not complain.

I will be creating three slide shows of the trip and will link you guys to it.

Paul

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I think Tweek as a few pics of it. Im sure he'll post.

·
Registered
19 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
great! Can't wait to see the pics - hope it's not on a Sab Central based site :?
no....it will be hosted on my website....in slide-show presentation format.

Blaque_Out said:
I think Tweek as a few pics of it. Im sure he'll post.
I believe he only had one of those Kodak snapshot film cameras, so he will have to scan them once they are produced. :?: :?: :?:

Paul

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
looked lke a nice small group of Saabers - shame there were no c900's or 9000's - but then again - they woulda thrown off the ballance of things for the picture :p I can't wait to be free from schools so I can just take off from work for meets and drive! 8)

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This is one of Dip's shots, Malleen looking at his engine, and me taking off the Turbo silencer. SaabScott's idea. :wink:

·
Registered
19 Posts
OK....got my two of three slide shows posted at my site. I would post here, but I find it would be easier to see the finished product via slide show presentation on my website. The pictures would be hosted from there anyway:
Select one of the images to view the commentary and look through the slide show....it is worth it.

Paul

·
Registered
546 Posts
Looks like a good meet. And It seems those northern guys only like one color Saab. :)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
ERP said:
And It seems those northern guys only like one color Saab. :)
Well I'll be damned....I didn't notice that :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
HAHAHA, I missed one huge Saab meet!!! :( Cant wait till theres another local meet!!! I can round up a few Saab buddies I know!! Check out this pic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
jedi_master58 said:
HAHAHA, I missed one huge Saab meet!!! :( Cant wait till theres another local meet!!! I can round up a few Saab buddies I know!! Check out this pic.
We should then get one organized for the October time or November time frame then before winter season hits.

What do all of you say?

Paul

·
Registered
115 Posts
I agree, I'm up for a good meet around the end of October when I'll have some free time;) Hopefully dip will have his car up and running by then

1 - 15 of 15 Posts