Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
Look at the engine bay, it clearly is mega modified. It has an custom header, cams, and it is on standalone judging by the cam position sensor. Also sounds like it has mechanical/solid lifters. I would say it is seriously up there.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh i know it's definitely mod'ed sky high but what the hell kind of a trans. is he running to withstand that kinda power, he must be making some crazy trq. numbers too

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I can understand and easily believe the 650hp figure on turbo alone. Add in nitrous and I believe that it could hit 1000hp on a dyno.

I doubt he runs the nitrous all the time, or unleashes the full 1000hp out on the street or even track.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
The pikes peak viggen was 800hp, that was 8 years ago. I'm sure somebody figured out how by now.
also, he's got a trollspeed valve cover (and presumably more TS parts) and they're the ones that built the engine for the pikes peak car, so yeah, very feasible. I would agree though that that kinda power is friggin stupid anywhere but on the dyno.

Paul

·
User
9,193 Posts
also, he's got a trollspeed valve cover (and presumably more TS parts) and they're the ones that built the engine for the pikes peak car, so yeah, very feasible. I would agree though that that kinda power is friggin stupid anywhere but on the dyno.

Paul
Glad someone else noticed the Trollspeed valve cover....

659hp is definately possible, and 1000hp on nitrous is also possible. I believe it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts