Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday(Friday) saw the nicest black Aero I've seen. Crossing the East Lyme bridge on I-95. Believe it was a 2004 or so, had a big Map Tun sticker on the rear windshield. Had 18's with red brembo's..I was in a quad cab Dodge Ram with a sport bike on the back

Same day near Salem CT, RT 11. Saw a 4 dr metallic silver Viggen..tinted with a roof rack..looked like viggenkid's, bit wasnt sure if you put a rack on or not.

·
User
9,193 Posts
This one?

If so, it was Steve DeLuca. He is a Maptun distributor... 2 of my best friends are close friends with him. And he lives in Essex, CT.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've seen that 9-5 around left a saablink.net note on his windshield once, and yeah that was me on rt 11.
Viggen looks good with the rack..

This one?

If so, it was Steve DeLuca. He is a Maptun distributor... 2 of my best friends are close friends with him. And he lives in Essex, CT.
Looks like thats it. Wheels looked a bit different when rolling at 80 mph, but it looks to be the car. He was a middle aged white male with black hair.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I heard he ripped off a few kids in the area, double charging credit cards and such, nice 9-5 though
wait, what did you hear about this guy? I met him at SCD this year. Said he was the only official maptun guy in states. Were your friends getting maptun products from him?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
wait, what did you hear about this guy? I met him at SCD this year. Said he was the only official maptun guy in states. Were your friends getting maptun products from him?
They typically work like that. I think Nick is the only official Nordic distributor in the states. And same with SQR with automotion.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
^im not qustioning that he is Maptun USA. Im just curious about people getting ripped off (maybe). Im very familiar with SQR

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He might have changed the car a bit recently. There was a big Maptun sticker on the rear windshield, and it was lower. Looked like HID fogs, and had exhaust work done. Sounded really nice. No wonder hes double charging..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts