Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all thanks for telling me about this place, Im here, let the fun begin ! hahaa. Decided to keep the same name keep it all flowing. Word. :D :lol: 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm wonder if more ppl will be going here or not, im not a big fan of the scene, like central i think the most but we shall see rite?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, I think it all comes down to what we each make from each site.
The darkside, I don't know if I would call it that. I think the whole thing is that a change of pace is needed every once in a while. Overall, I think that I have learned alot from many of the posters on every site I've been to. The issue that seems to be on the forefront of everyone is the fact that a number of 9-3SS operators are very enthusiastic about their cars, and not interested in other aspects of the world of Saab. From there, it is natural that a majority of posts are going to be centered on the vehicle, and from there many parts that spin from there. Coupled with the fact that there is a lot of mindless banter in other parts of some forums that make it very difficult to sift through in order to find the gem of information that gets buried very quickly.

I just hope that we enthusiasts dont have to play forum jumper much longer. :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think this board is going to be what we make of it. Like the other boards, there is a friendly interface, a nice environment to get technical help from others in your situation, and, of course, smilies to jazz up the conversation.

Unlike the other boards, I don't think that this particular post/topic will be moved to another 'more suitable' forum :roll:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Coupled with the fact that there is a lot of mindless banter in other parts of some forums that make it very difficult to sift through in order to find the gem of information that gets buried very quickly.
Also, I think that Saablink's multiple topics per car will go a long way in making most of us happy. I like the fact that the 9-3 has a general, performance, mods, and problems. This is something that SC and SS sorely needed.

I just hope that we enthusiasts dont have to play forum jumper much longer
I think we're home! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope so, cuz man i get so pissed when i post somthing in the lounge because im told to do so, or it gets moved there and then i never get a response or even looked at cuz there are so many cliq's already over there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts