Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an issue with my 03 Linear where the driver's side window doesn't always work. The buttons for the other three windows, the window lock button, the door lock button, and trunk release button all work fine, but the button for the drivers window works at times, but not at others. Anybody have this issue before?

·
Registered
2 Posts
There seems to be an issue with the motor for the drivers window. Mine was doing the same thing and I went out to buy a new motor thinking mine was blown, but after removing the door panel and loosening up the existing motor it began working fine. I have since reattached the OLD motor, returned the New motor and have not had that problem occur again. The motor seems to jam with the window in the closed position when it was an intermitten problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was stuck open for a while, and every once in a while I'd hit the button to try to get it to close the rest of the way. Well it finally did and now its closed completely and I don't dare open it again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.