Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good chance of getting a 2001 9-3 Saab Viggen, but want to know from someone with a little more knowledge of these cars if its worth the buy. The Viggen has 99k original miles, runs and drives and handles fine. The only problem is the brake pads are squeaky, there is a slight vibration in the clutch at high speeds, the digital display is messed up, one speaker is shot, and the check engine light comes on once in a while. otherwise the car is a gem. The price I can get it for is $4,500. Is this a good deal? What problems can I expect?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I have a good chance of getting a 2001 9-3 Saab Viggen, but want to know from someone with a little more knowledge of these cars if its worth the buy. The Viggen has 99k original miles, runs and drives and handles fine. The only problem is the brake pads are squeaky, there is a slight vibration in the clutch at high speeds, the digital display is messed up, one speaker is shot, and the check engine light comes on once in a while. otherwise the car is a gem. The price I can get it for is $4,500. Is this a good deal? What problems can I expect?
yeah, this is the wrong forum. Moderators should move this to the general ng900/og9-3 forum.

As for the car itself, you should jump on that deal if the body is good. For that mileage, that's just too good of a deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts