Just bought my first Saab - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Welcome New Member!

Welcome New Member! Just found us? Well, welcome and enjoy your stay. Newbies stop in here and give a shout out.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2004, 02:00 PM   #1
TSLMember

Just bought my first Saab

Hey guys! I just bought a 2000 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon & was wondering if there's anything I should be on the lookout for. It only has 58K miles on it so it's pretty fresh. I will be asking for upgrades in the near future but for now just curious what the common problems are, etc. Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2004, 02:10 PM   #2
Elder

Send a message via AIM to stevehayes01 Send a message via MSN to stevehayes01 Send a message via Yahoo to stevehayes01
Ok first things first...... Welcome aboard and this wont be your last SAAB I gauruntee it!! Ok also can we see pictures of your car?

Now onto the things to watch for.....hmmmmm well keep the oil changed, check vacuum lines and smile alot when you drive!!

Yeah that covers it........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-07-2004, 02:52 PM   #3
Elder

my moms keeps losing foglights to stones...and had a weird issue with a turbo seal going at about 30k miles...shes also had the cupholder replaced like 4 times cuz it keeps breaking for some reason...other than that have fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-07-2004, 03:02 PM   #4
Avid TSL User

ya 9-5 cupholders are horrible.. ours has gone twice
Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 PM   #5
HNNLIC
Elder

Send a message via ICQ to Blaque Send a message via AIM to Blaque Send a message via MSN to Blaque Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque
Welcome to the site. If i had any info to give you about the 9-5 i would

“Brothers and sisters… and friends…and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large, and didn’t realize that there were.. some enemies present.” –Malcolm X

Old 12-07-2004, 04:48 PM   #6
Avid TSL User

welcome to the site
as for 9-5's i know nothing about them
Old 12-07-2004, 05:23 PM   #7
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Aerolike9 Send a message via MSN to Aerolike9
hey, welcome!
1999 Saab 9-3-SOLD
1998 Saab 9000CSE-Sold
2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen Vert- Sold
Saab 9-5
Old 12-08-2004, 02:49 AM   #8
TSLMember

Couple Pics

Thanks for the info guys! And the warm welcome! I'm excited ready to start enjoying my new rde! Here are a couple pics of the car, these were taken at the guys house who I bought it from.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in