Saab Link Forums banner

Two new members coming to my Saab family!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Talladega900 
#1 ·
Well, I've been sorta holding out until we meet next, but that keeps getting put off, so I thought I'd announce it here.

Some of you already know, but most don't: Twins boys on the way -- been trying for a while, and it's official, and we couldn't be happier!

Official due date is Val's birthday, June 6, however being twins, it'll probably be earlier. Carlisle is iffy for me, but I plan on at least trying to be there!

Val's off work, relaxed -- glowing actually, and doing great! I think we'll name them Turbo and Boost!

#4 ·
They have been fully funded for the last ten years. Apparently he finally took care of the last detail. I saw his garage and I am right. He has enough car detergent, wax, motor oil, tools and anything else you can imagine for twins.

#6 ·
Thanks, guys! Like I said, Carlisle is iffy, but don't count me out just yet. We have plenty of time to worry about that.

Just think: Carlisle '09 I'll have two boys to tote around. Need to find SuperAero's for the stroller...

Randy, I'll have to buy back my nephew's base 900 and make it into an LPT!

Oliver's, me being married to a banker, you can't seriously think we HAVEN'T already scoped that one out, can you? College is not something I'm going to procrastinate on. I can only imagine the cost in 18 years....

Paul, thanks much! Ask long enough, and you get surprised with two!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.