DTM power drive today - Page 2 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Showoff Forum > TSL Member's Saab pics

TSL Member's Saab pics Show off your Saab. Let us all indulge. Your pictures may later be added to a gallery.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2006, 05:07 PM   #21
Elder

Send a message via AIM to mcrowley
Ouch on that wrecked car! I hope whoever was in it is ok

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2006, 05:19 PM   #22
Elder

Ouch......

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #23
JK
Elder

I did some investimigations into that accident on the DTM forum...what a bad situation overall! At least everyone seems to be OK!

Old 04-23-2006, 08:52 PM   #24
Deez Nutz
Site ModeratorElder

Send a message via AIM to Palmer
Looks like a fun time!

Minus the head on collision of course.

That DTM forum is easy on the eyes. It has a nice dark background....
Old 04-24-2006, 05:39 AM   #25
Trollerator
Elder

kaylan your ride looks SWEET.

be careful out there please

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Old 04-24-2006, 06:51 AM   #26
Elder

Send a message via AIM to AeroDynamic
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdukted1456
kaylan your ride looks SWEET.

be careful out there please
Thanks!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:12 AM   #27
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to fretrunner9000 Send a message via MSN to fretrunner9000
looks very nice km ... deffinatly wanna know how that m3 race comes out.
do u know how much power your putting out right now?

that accident sucks...

as for women drivers... i find that more women who get pullled over drive 15 mph over the speed limit doing way more things then driving... and alot guys who get pulled over are doing like 40 over the speed limit for the sake of driving... thats why our insurance is so much more.

2003 93 Linear Stage 2
Old 04-24-2006, 07:34 AM   #28
Elder

As a general rule, guys seem to be the more aggressive drivers, while women seem to be the more distracted...

Which one would YOU rather be?

2001 9-3 - Nordic Stage 3
2007 9-5 2.3T Wagon

Old 04-24-2006, 08:05 AM   #29
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretrunner9000
as for women drivers... i find that more women who get pullled over drive 15 mph over the speed limit doing way more things then driving... and alot guys who get pulled over are doing like 40 over the speed limit for the sake of driving... thats why our insurance is so much more.
I bet you that my insurance is higher then your insurance
Old 04-24-2006, 08:09 AM   #30
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroDynamic
I bet you that my insurance is higher then your insurance
Now is that something to brag about? Wouldn't you want to be proud of "cheap" insurance ?

Old 04-24-2006, 08:11 AM   #31
JK
Elder

I think mine is somewhere around $40/month and I'm a 22 year old male! I personally think that price is pretty good for someone my age.

Edit: I'd hate to think what Kaylan's insurance is
Old 04-24-2006, 08:12 AM   #32
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to fretrunner9000 Send a message via MSN to fretrunner9000
2,200 a year is a pretty big number to top.... i got screwed when i totaled my old 9k (stupid riced honda cut me off in an rotary didnt even stop and insted of getting t boned by him i rearended a jeep. got NO money for my car and had to pay for the other guys damage) and i got a pretty hefty ticket in october (90 in a 40 oops... atleast it wasnt 120 like i was doing about 3 seconds ealier) and yes i do pay for every cent of it... i guess its almost like resposibilty for my actions haha

if i had cheep insurance to brag about i would... but unfortunetly the only way to ease my thinking about it is too joke about it a bit haha

2003 93 Linear Stage 2

Last edited by fretrunner9000; 04-24-2006 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:13 AM   #33
JK
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretrunner9000
2,200 a year is a pretty big number to top.... i got screwed when i totaled my old 9k (stupid riced honda cut me off in an rotary didnt even stop and insted of getting t boned by him i rearended a jeep. got NO money for my car and had to pay for the other guys damage) and i got a pretty hefty ticket in october (90 in a 40 oops... atleast it wasnt 120 like i was doing about 3 seconds ealier) and yes i do pay for every cent of it... i guess its almost like resposibilty for my actions haha
I commend and admire your sense of responsibility! For real!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #34
Elder

I'm paying like $1200-ish for six months at a time... I'm getting boned.

I got those three parking-lot fender-benders when I was 16, and only one ticket on my record... I think it's time to start shopping around

Edit: I'm 20, by the way...

2001 9-3 - Nordic Stage 3
2007 9-5 2.3T Wagon

Old 04-24-2006, 08:22 AM   #35
Trollerator
Elder

how do you get 40 dollar a month insurance? is it the age/mileage of tour car?

when I was 22, I had a 1985 bmw, with high miles. no speeding tickets, no accidents. and it was well over 120 a month

or maybe the state you live in????

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Old 04-24-2006, 08:25 AM   #36
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdukted1456
or maybe the state you live in????
Thats the reason right there. I paid outrageous premiums thanks to NY up until about 2 years ago. I pay 495/6months for full coverage w/glass...etc, the whole deal...and thats with 1 ticket for "disobeying a traffic control device".

Old 04-24-2006, 08:32 AM   #37
JK
Elder

No clue why it's so damn cheap abdukted...but it is! I'm not sure on the EXACT monthly cost, but it is between $40-48. I pay every 6 months, and my car is a 1996 9000 - they even do a VIN chack so I can't say its a non turbo or anything . I have a totally spotless driving record as well (knocks on every piece of wood in the room) and I essentially only pay liability (maybe glass too???) since I have body shop connections.

I was absolutely amazed when I found out I was paying less than $600/year! I had been at $900/year with our old company.

I actually pay a little less than my mother (1999 ford ranger - spotless record)
Old 04-24-2006, 08:36 AM   #38
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Jameson
NJ is pretty bad.....I have all state and its about 850 a year for me since I have 26 and have no issues. But I just added that thing for $90 a year that lowers my deductible 100 ever six months if I am accident free. I was pissed after bending 3 rims that insurance would have gone up, so now they say they wont go up if I file a claim.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:44 AM   #39
Elder

hahahahahahahahaha i pay like $470 A MONTH to insure my beast

not braging but like fret said the only thing you can do to feel better is laugh.

-Kaylan Marie
Old 04-24-2006, 08:49 AM   #40
JK
Elder

$470/month is when I stop driving - actually any more than $150/month is when I stop driving!

Edit: I love cars, and I woudn't get rid of them, but I certianly wouldn't drive them for that price - I'm glad you can laugh about it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in