Lets see your slammed saabs! - Page 5 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Showoff Forum > TSL Member's Saab pics

TSL Member's Saab pics Show off your Saab. Let us all indulge. Your pictures may later be added to a gallery.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #81
Elder

you don't
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #82
Elder

of course you do, really not that hard. ever see how much camber track cars have? your tires just dont like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #83
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

what do you think f this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:27 PM   #84
Elder

thats nice... its not slammed by the definition that most on here have been saying, but I think that is almost perfect with the stock wheels

|
|
Old 12-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #85
Elder

its low and looks good.

i cant wait to get my new suspension for my civic...gonna have lots of nice camber!

until something like this is available for saabs, there will be no slammage.

Last edited by saabkid37; 12-06-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:38 PM   #86
Avid TSL User

Bilstein HD & H&R springs
Old 01-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #87
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous User View Post

Bilstein HD & H&R springs
your car looks great, did you have any problems with instal? I am wondering because I am about to do the same thing.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #88
Elder

Send a message via AIM to mcrowley
Nice old body 9k!

The biggest problem most people run into is that bolt on the bottom of the shock...almost always frozen.

Old 01-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #89
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroboost View Post
your car looks great, did you have any problems with instal? I am wondering because I am about to do the same thing.
no problems at all....my rear shocks bolt wasnt frozen either CA car FTW!

the rears took only 1hr and the fronts took 2.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #90

I'v been trying to prep all the bolts with penetrating oil so when my springs come it may make the process a bit easier.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #91
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroboost View Post
I'v been trying to prep all the bolts with penetrating oil so when my springs come it may make the process a bit easier.
your going with Bilstein HD too? all i have to say, dont expect your car to a highway cruiser lol.... in my car im dodging potholes left and right.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #92
Elder

In how many states can you say you don't dodge pot holes?
Old 01-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #93
Elder

Send a message via AIM to drewz airflow se
In ohio where I am I am not dodging pot holes this year. I really havent seen any this year yet.

^CLICK ME^
Old 01-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabkid37 View Post
its low and looks good.

i cant wait to get my new suspension for my civic...gonna have lots of nice camber!

until something like this is available for saabs, there will be no slammage.

arnt ironjoe's like this? Whered he get his?
GS stuff
oil leak
Old 01-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #95
Elder

I think IronJoe might have a set of Brad's adjustable springs. He works at George's Imports. He used to make a few sets a year, like $600.

1993 900T Comm Ed #3
1993 900T Comm Ed #249
1994 900T Comm Ed #363
Old 01-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #96
Wagon Shaggin'
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarl View Post
arnt ironjoe's like this? Whered he get his?
Ha, he wishes he had coilovers (and the ability to eat fatty foods) but he had adjustable springs.

Quote:
The only reason it took all day to install was because we couldn't keep our dicks out of each others mouths.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #97
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocon86 View Post
I think IronJoe might have a set of Brad's adjustable springs. He works at George's Imports. He used to make a few sets a year, like $600.
Nope, but the same idea. They were made custom by a saabcentral member as an improvement on George's design (rubbing on spring perches was the problem IIRC).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabeh View Post
Ha, he wishes he had coilovers (and the ability to eat fatty foods) but he had adjustable springs.
Fail. A traditional coil-over setup is impossible on a c900. But you wouldn't have to know such things if you buy your car already-built

Quote:
^ IronJoe doesn't park, he lands.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #98
Wagon Shaggin'
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronJoe View Post
Nope, but the same idea. They were made custom by a saabcentral member as an improvement on George's design (rubbing on spring perches was the problem IIRC).

Fail. A traditional coil-over setup is impossible on a c900. But you wouldn't have to know such things if you buy your car already-built
Roflpants, I would have added that if I knew Topher was over your shoulder.

Didn't I have an SPG? I forget now.

Quote:
The only reason it took all day to install was because we couldn't keep our dicks out of each others mouths.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #99
Elder

Send a message via Yahoo to aireeca
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewz airflow se View Post
In ohio where I am I am not dodging pot holes this year. I really havent seen any this year yet.
Well, leave the suburbs every now and then for the Big City o'Cleveland. We've got plenty of them here and they are awful. There's one about a block away from me that's shooting for sinkhole status in another month or so.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #100
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabeh View Post
Roflpants, I would have added that if I knew Topher was over your shoulder.

Didn't I have an SPG? I forget now.
Always assume Topher is over my shoulder. Reacharounds FTW.

Quote:
^ IronJoe doesn't park, he lands.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
9k aero needs my cat kit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in