Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals May 18-20, 2012 - Page 10 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Events > Saabs at Carlisle

Saabs at Carlisle As requested, a dedicated forum for Carlisle related threads.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #181
Elder

Send a message via AIM to JLausch
I'd say bring the Saab lol, email me if you want to get your info for meals and stuff to us, save you some time when you get there. My username here @yahoo.com
'01 Viggen (sold)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #182
SAAB Road Master

Will be there in my new evo 8
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #183
Avid TSL User

Any chance we could get a Tech2 onsite?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #184
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via Yahoo to rarelibra Send a message via Skype™ to rarelibra
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermike View Post
Any chance we could get a Tech2 onsite?
that would be awesome. I would love to have my settings changed over from US to Euro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
i don't think a c900 has sold for 28k since the day one left the dealership new.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #185
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

I have a whaletail (slightly burnt) I want to go to a good home for cheap to someone at Carlisle. I figured i'd post hear to gauge interest, (not a forsale thread) just wanted people to know i'll be bringing it. Got the new whaletail on and got the squeky belts replaced today!

Can't wait for the show. It is something i have looked forward to every year since I started going like 10 years ago. Car gets better and better every year.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #186
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarelibra View Post
that would be awesome. I would love to have my settings changed over from US to Euro.
ECU swap for me!

Old 05-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #187
SAABeginner

i hear a tuner will b there... what can you do with a tech 2 other than diagnose problems what does switching to euro mean
Old 05-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #188
SAABeginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Campagna View Post
I have a whaletail (slightly burnt) I want to go to a good home for cheap to someone at Carlisle. I figured i'd post hear to gauge interest, (not a forsale thread) just wanted people to know i'll be bringing it. Got the new whaletail on and got the squeky belts replaced today!

Can't wait for the show. It is something i have looked forward to every year since I started going like 10 years ago. Car gets better and better every year.
That is an amazing looking car
Old 05-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgdan12 View Post
That is an amazing looking car
Thanks!

Old 05-12-2012, 04:58 AM   #190
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Marks9-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgdan12 View Post
i hear a tuner will b there... what can you do with a tech 2 other than diagnose problems what does switching to euro mean
A lot has to do with changing headlight/foglight settings and little things like that.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #191
Greek Mod
Site ModeratorElder

Send a message via AIM to grkguy89
I may try and bring my Tech2.... but it all depends on the moods my pops is in

Quote:
Current Activity: Moderating
Old 05-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #192
Elder

Send a message via AIM to JLausch
Cool, if you have anything to reset the abs light on my 91 9000 that would be cool too lol
'01 Viggen (sold)
Old 05-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #193
TSLMember

Haha, yeah, my '92 needs its airbag light reset as well.

Still waiting for my stuff in the mail... don't really want to have to wait at the registration line forever.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #194

last year we got there on Friday afternoon and there was no line in registration.

Quote:
i don't think a c900 has sold for 28k since the day one left the dealership new.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #195
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Marks9-3
So I don't think I will be getting my Reg stuff in the mail. It possible if I can have someone who is camping out pick it up for me since I will be arriving after the office closes on Friday?
Old 05-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #196

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLausch View Post
Cool, if you have anything to reset the abs light on my 91 9000 that would be cool too lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffman View Post
Haha, yeah, my '92 needs its airbag light reset as well.
Yep me too! Stupid air bag light!

Old 05-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #197

UPDATE - received an email with this info:

Where's my window sticker?!?!

The date you registered has a direct correlation with when we were able to send your information to Carlisle Events, which in turn determines when your Gate-N-Go window sticker is mailed to you.

If you registered prior to April 4 you have already received your sticker.

If you registered prior to April 22 you should be receiving your sticker in the mail very soon.

If you did not register until the last week (April 22-27) you may not receive a window sticker before the show. In this case you will need to stop and check in at the Showfield Registration building located at Gate 3.

Quote:
Old 05-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks9-3 View Post
So I don't think I will be getting my Reg stuff in the mail. It possible if I can have someone who is camping out pick it up for me since I will be arriving after the office closes on Friday?
If you don't receive your stuff by Thursday, I'd be happy to help out. Not sure if they'll let someone else pick another persons stuff up for them, but it's worth the try. I'll check up with you on Thursday to see you still need some help.
2002 9-3 SE
2002 9-3 SE Vert
1999 LB 9-3 Viggen
1996 9000 CSE (RIP)
1990 9000 S (SOLD)

Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #199

I'm in the same boat as Mark. I'll be arriving late, late so I won't be able to get my stuff.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #200
User
Elder

Send a message via AIM to zingZACH
Where's everyone staying? Pete and I are going to be staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Enola, PA... It's right off of 81 and not too far from Carlisle (also had the best ratings on Tripadvisor I could find for availability and price)...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in