Who's all going? - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Events > Saab Owner's Convention (SOC)

Saab Owner's Convention (SOC) As requested, a dedicated forum for SOC related threads.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
Elder

Who's all going?

Being it's getting close, I was wondering who is actually going fron the link? I'm taking off early Wed. morning from Iowa City and taking I-80 out
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to Carl Send a message via Skype™ to Carl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonracer View Post
Being it's getting close, I was wondering who is actually going fron the link? I'm taking off early Wed. morning from Iowa City and taking I-80 out
I'll be there Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M00 9-3 Conv. B234 makes up for Sun Green
M73 99L In Maine
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
Avid TSL User

me me me me!!!!
but you knew that!!
ps. we're all super excited!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'94 9000 Aero

Old 08-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Flirting With TSL Addiction

I'le be there from Wnsday to Suday night or monday afternoon. I am kinda incharge of the parts selling area so i have to help set up and help tear down. unfortunatly I will not have my car there. My engine isnt put together yet.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
Elder

Send a message via AIM to DeLorean
I'll be there too, in the red 86 900-S, now with working brakes
Old 08-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Elder

Walter Wong and I are both driving up and should be there pretty much the whole time.

Walter will have the red C900 convertible from the film 'Sideways,' I'll have one of my C900 Turbos.

Both cars will be parked at the MapTun booth, please stop by and say hello!

Best,
Drew

Quote:
You still don't understand. This is like trying to explain calculus to a clam.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Glad to see some people are actually going! Didn't see too much buzz about SOC this year.

I'm not going to have my 9k aero project finished as originally planned so I'm going to ride with gytre1 in his 9-5 Aero. We're leaving Weds. night from St. Louis. slspf2 should be driving with us as well. spgstud from KC said he's going with his 02 Viggen in another thread (what time are you leaving?).

It would be cool to caravan with anyone else driving down I-70 but we're prob. leaving too late for that.

Also, map says I-70 is a portions toll - do they mail you tickets if you go too fast?!

Last edited by [email protected]@; 08-05-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
Avid TSL User

I am leaving early Friday morning so I should be there friday afternoon... Ive got a buddy of mine from the east coast coming through and staying the night wed at my place then heading there for thursday....

does anyone know if they are going to be real anal about entering the parts and auction if you do not reg.?
Old 08-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #9

I will be driving up

Old 08-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #10
Elder

Nope. Too far with 16 month old twins. Wish we could. Made that trek back in 2002 in the Talladega. Fun trip.

'91 900 Turbo SE Convertible
'93 900 Turbo CE #116, modified
'02 9-5 Aero SportWagon, MT
'06 GTO, modified
'08 9-7X 6.0 Aero. The fastest stock Saab I've owned, bar none.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #11
Elder

Send a message via AIM to PaulH
I'll be there in the 91 900, too far to take the 99. We're planning to get there thursday night sometime.

Paul

Old 08-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to RedAeroGirl
RedAeroGirl and SilverAeroGuy reporting for duty...in a rented Dodge Charger. We'll be in Denver for a few days before heading to Copper. See you all on Friday afternoon!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #13

is anyone meeting in the Denver/ Golden area before cruising up into the high country?

Old 08-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #14
Avid TSL User

I'll be loading the family up into the combi, Jeff Prop and his son are going, and Jon Williams will be making the trek across country.

When in doubt - Give more Gas

2003 9-5 SportCombi
Old 08-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #15

We are having a bunch of our customers meet us at out shop in Broomfield Co and all heading up in a huge SAAB carivan. Im not shure what time everyone is meeting but i will ask my boss tomarow and let everyone know if they are interested in driving up with us.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #16
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Saaboy Send a message via MSN to Saaboy
I will be driving there with my girlfriend in 96 9k Aero, and will be there Wednesday night. I think we will stay until early Monday morning.

I am willing to help clean up after (i hope im not digging myself a hole). Are we gonna have a super awesome TSL meet or am I gonna bump into you guys randomly?

Old 08-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzer51 View Post
We are having a bunch of our customers meet us at out shop in Broomfield Co and all heading up in a huge SAAB carivan. Im not shure what time everyone is meeting but i will ask my boss tomarow and let everyone know if they are interested in driving up with us.
Do you work at east of Sweden? I was down there the other day picking up a starter for my aero. I would love to meet up with some other saabs to cruise up with.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #18
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to VIGGENIT
Aero is packed, (including massive thule box) meeting EightySixSPG tomorrow morning for the 2,000+mile drive!
88 900T
"the saab 900: built like a Merc, safe as a Volvo, and so much cooler than a BMW"
Old 08-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #19
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Saaboy Send a message via MSN to Saaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIGGENIT View Post
Aero is packed, (including massive thule box) meeting EightySixSPG tomorrow morning for the 2,000+mile drive!
Thule box, for parts?

Old 08-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #20
zef
TSLMember

I'll be going; anyone up for mountain biking before/after?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in