Show me what I'm missing at SOC... - Page 2 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Events > Saab Owner's Convention (SOC)

Saab Owner's Convention (SOC) As requested, a dedicated forum for SOC related threads.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2007, 11:54 AM   #21
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Cpenning623
Nahum! I like your new haircut. Lookin sharp
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #22
User
Elder

Send a message via AIM to zingZACH
Dammit... I wish I had the money, instead I have been working

Say hi to everyone for me guys... I wish I could be there with you all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:07 PM   #23
Elder

Send a message via AIM to guru
Let me just throw out there that every photo out there so far is Guru On Ten-- I have been pretty buzzed since I got out here.

No Tim Horton's heists, but I did drop a good $50 or so on sammiches, Timbits, and limited-edition canisters (for storing Kitty Chronic!)... $200 or so on booze (aside from what I drank on the plane or in the bar the first night here), and a buttload on shit from the parts "tent" & stuff to send to people at home.

Booze + Saab people = awesomesauce.

My pix when I get home as I have forgotten how to get stuff off Mr Guru's camera without the special cord. (It's like c900 brakes.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:18 PM   #24
Elder

Old 08-24-2007, 01:04 PM   #25
HNNLIC
Elder

Send a message via ICQ to Blaque Send a message via AIM to Blaque Send a message via MSN to Blaque Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque
Lol... man this looks like a blast!!

There's quite a few folks from the link who made it.

AND wtf... I didn't think Nick would make it! Was he the only one from the GS crew?

“Brothers and sisters… and friends…and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large, and didn’t realize that there were.. some enemies present.” –Malcolm X

Old 08-24-2007, 02:29 PM   #26
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to chriscam84 Send a message via Skype™ to chriscam84
Dammit, another SOC where I'm stuck in Maine working. Looks like Michigan is getting POUNDED with severe storms right now. SOC keeps getting further and further away from me (PA - 6 hours, NY - 5 hours, MI - 13 hours) I'm sure next year it'll be on the west coast and thus not a viable drive

2002 9-5 Aero JZW 5+
1999 9-3 Turbo
1995 900SE Turbo Convertible Nordic Stg II
1995 900S Convertible
Old 08-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #27
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Whose 9-5 is that with the 04/05 front end and the Hirsch grille?\

Cpenning: The guy on the right in the first pick is Nick T, you can see him further down sitting in front of his Vig.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:09 PM   #28
Elder

More pics? Wish I could be there.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:16 PM   #29
Elder

Send a message via AIM to VWSAABVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher View Post
uh oh Dip's car. was that at track school?

stg 5 99 9-3 coupe
96 900se sold
Old 08-24-2007, 03:18 PM   #30
Elder

Send a message via AIM to AeroDynamic
Now dip must buy Boz's car and combine the two!!!!!! IM GENIUS!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #31
Editor
Elder

I feel so bad for dip - he had a bit of an accident on the track yesterday . It's definitely not drive-able. I met with the gentleman from Quebec who has the spoiler that goes up and down - it's really cool. He spoke French, so good call Azrael! Muf does too - I'm just waiting until he has some drinks so we can start with that nonsense! Tonight is the TSL party Marty's putting on. I've met sooo many people - everyone from the forum has been awesome. I'll post much more later - Muf's (quattro) currently eating - I only have a day pass so I'm updating from his room. I have a ton more photos that aren't up yet, but here are a few. Go to my flickr for full captions! http://flickr.com/photos/molestache/

PS, it just started storming like crazy - right after most of the day's festivities went down, so, everyone's inside now!
Old 08-24-2007, 03:35 PM   #32
Editor
Elder

Oh yeah, Steve Shannon was here, I didn't actually talking to him, but I was standing next to him - seemed like a very decent guy.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:54 PM   #33
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to RedAeroGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
- RedAeroGirl: See Escalator Guru
Actually more like wandering around like a lost soul, missing my car like mad and looking for the next beer. Stupid turbo
Old 08-24-2007, 04:03 PM   #34
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Cpenning623
unkept, you shoot digital now?
Old 08-24-2007, 04:50 PM   #35
Flirting With TSL Addiction

currently in the saablink tent listening to jameson's stripper stories...

Old 08-24-2007, 04:58 PM   #36
Elder

Send a message via AIM to drewz airflow se
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattro View Post
currently in the saablink tent listening to jameson's stripper stories...
lol! I wish i was there!!!! But i will be wasted tomorrow night while spinning music at my new house at school so i can has drunk dial to all my TSL peeps!

^CLICK ME^
Old 08-24-2007, 05:29 PM   #37
Elder

Send a message via AIM to NahumCC Send a message via MSN to NahumCC Send a message via Yahoo to NahumCC
Awsome shots of my car on the dyno Unkempt. Shame that the tent post was in the way of the front wheel.

My 9-3 had dyno time on the behalf of Ed who's 2.5 viggen blew the trans. He donated his slot to me. With GS cai and 3 inch downpipe and saab sport back I put down 172.9 hp and 206.9 tq at the wheels. I have no software either.

Also Daveships 9-5 is insane with its new tune. I road in the back seat with one of the automotion girls and soggy was up front. Dave was pegging his autometer boost/vac past the 30psi end point.

Old 08-24-2007, 05:32 PM   #38
Elder

Send a message via AIM to NahumCC Send a message via MSN to NahumCC Send a message via Yahoo to NahumCC

Old 08-24-2007, 05:35 PM   #39
Elder

Old 08-24-2007, 05:38 PM   #40
Elder

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in