Saab can't make payroll! - Page 3 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Saab News & Info

Saab News & Info Place topics regarding news and information for all Saabs in this forum.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #41
Elder

I keep reading the title of this thread and I can't help myself...

Sorry - had to be done. Now say it with a bad accent like it would have sounded from this fella....
for your repair needs
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #42
Elder

Sherman Oaks (Casa) is closing their sales department.

The original idea was they were going to build a new showroom at a new location and pair SAAB and a Subaru dealership, but looks like the owner lost interest in that idea. There will only be Cadillac and Buick at their current location and GM + SAAB parts & service.

Quote:
You still don't understand. This is like trying to explain calculus to a clam.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #43
Site Moderator

Bummer. I wonder how Santa Ana is doing. I haven't been up there since right after they got the NG 9-5s in the showroom. (Btw, still haven't seen one in the wild in the US yet. Had to go to Trollhattan to see them roaming freely. Lots, too!)

Old 06-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #44
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

legalized gay marriage is more realistic than saab surviving.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:06 PM   #45

It amazes me how Sweden will taken in hordes of immigrants from various third world countries with no question, yet won't support an icon in Swedish industry. This is most unfortunate, and it just doesn't make any sense why they would choose to do things this way. I do understand that bailing out every failing business is stupid, but you'd think there would be an issue of national pride at stake here. Apparently they've lost their sense along with their pride.

1983 900 8v turbo- sold
1998 900 SE- sold
1995 9000 CSE
Old 06-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret ingredient View Post
It amazes me how Sweden will taken in hordes of immigrants from various third world countries with no question, yet won't support an icon in Swedish industry. This is most unfortunate, and it just doesn't make any sense why they would choose to do things this way. I do understand that bailing out every failing business is stupid, but you'd think there would be an issue of national pride at stake here. Apparently they've lost their sense along with their pride.
this saab saga is eye-opening. i wasn't aware sweden was experiencing such social/criminal problems. i wasn't aware of the immigrant situation there.

i bet theres a world of misinformation on the web regarding why their govt is, apparently, self-destructing the nation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #47
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceinmiami View Post
this saab saga is eye-opening. i wasn't aware sweden was experiencing such social/criminal problems. i wasn't aware of the immigrant situation there.

i bet theres a world of misinformation on the web regarding why their govt is, apparently, self-destructing the nation.
in trollhattan i was very surprised by the number of middle eastern restaurants. i knew their immigration policy was open, but wow. on the main walking street in town, there are as many middle eastern (i'm lumping them into one category, i know) places as there are all others, combined. granted none of the others looked particularly swedish on their own, but i was only in town for a couple days.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk88 View Post
in trollhattan i was very surprised by the number of middle eastern restaurants. i knew their immigration policy was open, but wow. on the main walking street in town, there are as many middle eastern (i'm lumping them into one category, i know) places as there are all others, combined. granted none of the others looked particularly swedish on their own, but i was only in town for a couple days.
did you get any action? apparently all swedish girl are begging for it*

EDIT: caution when opening that link. your pc will never look at you the same way.

Last edited by bruceinmiami; 06-28-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #49
Site Moderator

Quote:
And you called me the bigot whisperer... seems you gleaned more from Raul than I did.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:12 PM   #50

Quote:
And you called me the bigot whisperer... seems you gleaned more from Raul than I did.
you're the one thats capable of decifering his drivel

Old 06-28-2011, 08:30 PM   #51
Site Moderator

Quote:
you're the one thats capable of decifering his drivel
good thing i'm also capable of deciPHering yours.

you drinking tonight? i'm enjoying a couple few new belgium somersaults. mmm.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #52
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Quote:
JK88, its not because they are arab. We hav arabs here in USA, I knew and worked with few here in phoenix, they are not raping women here, but one guy did ran over his daughter here in phoenix. You can search it was national news, Iraqi man runs over his daughter with his car, daughter refused arranged marrage to his cousain.

Problem is that in Sweden they are just limply cowards, they are so liberal that they will bash Israel and support Palestinians and how palestinians are stateless people and they let these people imigrate to Sweden, so sweden is doing all these good things for these arabs but yet they comit %99 of the rapes and other crimes. Only a stupid nation will let people who degrade the nation to imigrate. You let people imigrate who will improve your society and not degrade it.
Sweden is frosen nation for 6 months and small. Why even consider imigration?

Not sweden but norway, very similar. Today's news:

Police Report: All Assault Rapists in Oslo Follow Muhammad - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

Quote:
Defenders of Islam call it a "religion of peace" but many Norwegian women are learning that Islam is the religion of rape. According to an amazing police report released there this month, every single solved case of assault-rape in the country in 2010 was carried out by a Muslim immigrant.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #53
Elder

You have two choices Akmed; strap these explosives to your chest, drive into a crowd, and blow yourself up. Upon your death you will be rewarded with 72 virgins. Or, you can move to Sweden, freeze your ass off for six months out of the year, and rape an many blonds as you wish. Well, Akmed, which do you choose?

1993 900T Comm Ed #3
1993 900T Comm Ed #249
1994 900T Comm Ed #363
Old 06-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #54
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocon86 View Post
You have two choices Akmed; strap these explosives to your chest, drive into a crowd, and blow yourself up. Upon your death you will be rewarded with 72 virgins. Or, you can move to Sweden, freeze your ass off for six months out of the year, and rape as many blonds as you wish. Well, Akmed, which do you choose?
you just had one of those moments.....

Blond or Blonde?

Quote:
The words blond and blonde come from the French and follow somewhat the French pattern. Blond (without the e) is used to describe males, mixed gender, or uncertain gender. Blonde refers to women or female gender.
So in any event you just turned that zinger into an even better one lol
for your repair needs
Old 06-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #55
Elder

Nit pickery.

Don't you have a T16 99 to put together or something?

1993 900T Comm Ed #3
1993 900T Comm Ed #249
1994 900T Comm Ed #363
Old 06-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #56
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocon86 View Post
Nit pickery.

Don't you have a T16 99 to put together or something?
Like a good whiskey - in good time

Planning to spend some hours on it this weekend - the sorting shall begin I hope
for your repair needs
Old 07-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #57
Elder

Send a message via AIM to JLausch
apparently the agreements with the chinese have been converted to binding agreements and the real estate deal was approved... Now all we need are regulatory approvals...
'01 Viggen (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
raul is a white guy?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in