Will the 9-5 Drivers Please Stand Up - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Saab Link Site Issue Forum

Saab Link Site Issue Forum Post any questions, concerns, and issues you are having with the site that need to be resolved.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2005, 06:12 AM   #1
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to SaabISH9_5
Will the 9-5 Drivers Please Stand Up

Where are all of you? Our forums are few and far between, I must say that it probably has something to do with the target demographic of the 9-5, but still, I know there are quite a few of us on here who truly love our cars, I mean let's face it, it's the cream of the saab luxury sedan crop, let's show everyone how great our 9-5's are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2005, 08:45 AM   #2
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Reporting for duty, sir.

Age demographic.... pbbbtbtt. It's annoying enough that I get flack for owning a 9-5 by my friends because "I'm too young" for it. Dammit, all this annoyance is starting to make me want to get... an S2k. I can't stand it honestly. It wasn't that bad before, but the flak's gotten worse. I'm 20 and I can't have a 9-5 for some reason? I know it's a little big and somewhat mature, but when you really "drive" it, it's hardly what I would call mature. So tell me, am I too young for a 9-5?

Luxury???!!! I hate that word....

But yeah, we're a small bunch here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 10-15-2005, 01:45 AM   #3
TSLMember

Send a message via MSN to nikainsworth
I'm 25 and get a bit of stick off my mates about having a 9-5, until they sit in and I get to put my foot down, then they tend to think it's not such an old buggers car. There's some benefits to having driver training by the Police for my new job

Old 10-15-2005, 04:19 AM   #4
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to mg_td
shit, i don tsee whats so bad about 9-5s, personally, i think a 9-5 is one of the hottest things on the road, especially with those rk2s

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

238.8 whp 272.1 wtq
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 10-15-2005, 08:29 AM   #5
Elder

Send a message via AIM to WyldSaabMan
My friends dad has a 2000 aero with the BBS rk1 on...thats where I decided I wanted those rims.

Anyway I love my car, but I would also love to have that Aero, Its so sweet, its quick and very classy.
04 Yamaha YZF600R
00 Polaris XC700
99 Saab 9-3-RIP
98 900s N/A-RIP
Old 10-15-2005, 07:36 PM   #6
Avid TSL User

the 9-5 is an exceptional car....best driving saab i have ever had. i only wish the engine was as bulletproof as th older aeros so i could really make it scream without refinancing my house.
dave

Old 10-16-2005, 06:18 PM   #7
Flirting With TSL Addiction

I could trade my 9-5 in and get a G35 or an Audi TT, but I just can't let go of that thing of beauty. And I get noticed in it anyway. It has lots of power and it is safe/feul efficient. Plus if I get married and have kids I won't have to trade it in for a minivan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Drive It Like You Stole it!!!!

"Girls only like guys with skills...nunchuku skills, computer hacking skills, Saab driving skills..."
Old 10-16-2005, 06:18 PM   #8

I could trade my 9-5 in and get a G35 or an Audi TT, but I just can't let go of that thing of beauty. And I get noticed in it anyway. It has lots of power and it is safe/feul efficient. Plus if I get married and have kids I won't have to trade it in for a minivan.

Drive It Like You Stole it!!!!

"Girls only like guys with skills...nunchuku skills, computer hacking skills, Saab driving skills..."
Old 10-17-2005, 05:21 AM   #9
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to SaabISH9_5
AMEN! Long live the 9-5!
Old 12-08-2005, 08:28 AM   #10

Send a message via MSN to Passion4_900
Guys, don't give up the 9-5...... I admire everyone who has one...... I will one day have one as well (hopefuly in the next 5-6 years I hope) and I am only 21...... so the 9-5 is not only for oldies.....

Don't let the 9-5's spirit die old! us yong'ens gotta keep the fire burning in the 9-5's souhl!
Old 12-08-2005, 08:37 AM   #11
Elder

Send a message via AIM to StX221
I dont see why people call the 9-5 an old persons car, or a slow luxury car.
Mine is pretty snappy and its just the lowly 170 hp model.
But by the time march comes around, it should be stage 4.
I like mine alot. true i get shit from everyone for being 19 and owning it, but i dont care. someone said it before, they think its an old guy car, until i put my right foot down, then they shut right up.

Btw, We need to get some more 9-5 owners on this board.

Nick

'02 9-5 Aero
'05 Yamaha R6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in