Ignore list - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Saab Link Site Issue Forum

Saab Link Site Issue Forum Post any questions, concerns, and issues you are having with the site that need to be resolved.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Moreboost
Ignore list

Is it at all possible to block certain users (viggenluca) completely? I know if you put someone (viggenluca) in your ignore list, you can still see the threads they (viggenluca) create only thing you can't see is their (viggenluca) posts within threads. What are the chances of something like that getting added to the site? It would be awesome to not have to see (viggenluca) threads/posts at all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Elder

Send a message via Yahoo to aireeca
Dunno. That's a good question. I'll have to look into it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Moreboost
What's the word?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to mySaab900
why are you bitter towards viggenluca?? lol

sry I'm kinda new Ive only seen a couple of his threads

'91 Saab c900 N/A (RIP)
'03 Saab 9-3 2.0t Arc
Old 04-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #5
SAAB Road Master

As a previous webmaster in numerous world of warcraft forums where we had many issues like this the answer is simple:

No - there is no way what-so-ever to put a user into your ignore list in such way that you cannot see his/her posts. You can block him from PMs (private messages) but that's about it.

I was told that if I think I can cover 11.000 miles in 30 days I'm dreaming. Who says I'm not...
Old 04-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #6
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to AUPilot09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
As a previous webmaster in numerous world of warcraft forums where we had many issues like this the answer is simple:

No - there is no way what-so-ever to put a user into your ignore list in such way that you cannot see his/her posts. You can block him from PMs (private messages) but that's about it.
Sorry, but that's not correct.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:50 AM   #7
SAAB Road Master

You know, maybe you're right. TTBT I haven't done this for a year or so and during this time it may have changed. If that's true, I need to call some people!

I was told that if I think I can cover 11.000 miles in 30 days I'm dreaming. Who says I'm not...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in