Saab Link Forums banner

My Viggen... More Dyno

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  stromer 
#1 ·
Threw My viggen on the dyno this evening. 284hp and 350ftlbs at the wheels makes for about 335hp and 415ftlbs flywheel (15% loss) Still not happy enough on the 91octane 10% ethanol... More to come, Dyno video and other media monday.

#7 ·
Good job Nick. Are you still testing different parts to achieve higher numbers, or is this strictly software retuning?

#8 ·
Good job Nick. Are you still testing different parts to achieve higher numbers, or is this strictly software retuning?

#15 ·
http://www.genuinesaab.com/images/dyno.aiff ~4mb audio only Quicktime or iTunes should play this. Don't have a converter for mp3. (Bit Busy at the moment.)

If someone wants to convert it and email it back that would be great. (I Know I can do it at homeon my PC)

Hopefully I have time to retune it and possibly get some real fuel.. This was a first try on a very unique hardware. Customers first though. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.