Innovate LC-1 Users: Help! - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3

Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3 This forum contains PERFORMANCE related Q&A's for the NG900 and 9-3. This may also include suspension.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Innovate LC-1 Users: Help!

I was curious as to whether after bench calibrating both the wide band processor and the sensor whether or not I'd have to do it again once i transplanted to the car. I'd think not because the manual calls for a switched 12v source, but I'd rather know for sure before I wire everything up.

While I'm at, since ecu project is down I'll ask here; once everything is in place, how did you get T5 suite and the Lc-1 to communicate and agree with each other? I know you select the 69th pin input and how to work the realtime panel. I just remember reading that certain values had to be entered in to configure the two so it didn't read artificially rich or lean.
Thanks,
Cm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
SAAB Road Master

No. Once its calibrate you are all set. Will require periodic recalibration if you run continuous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 Ducati 1198s
2003 Audi RS6 Revo Stage 2 (515/500)
2000 Audi A6 Avant (For Sale)
2000 Viggen-JZW tuned GT3071 .64A/R topmount
1998 Dodge Quadcab-Kenne Bell SC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 09-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #3

Awesome! I also realized I may have messed up; I only did the first part where it blinks for 20 secs. I then had an emergency and left it at that step-off of course. Do I proceed as if I had done that or start over?
Thanks,
-Cm

Old 09-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
Elder

Send a message via MSN to comtrang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cm452 View Post
While I'm at, since ecu project is down I'll ask here; once everything is in place, how did you get T5 suite and the Lc-1 to communicate and agree with each other? I know you select the 69th pin input and how to work the realtime panel. I just remember reading that certain values had to be entered in to configure the two so it didn't read artificially rich or lean.
Thanks,
Cm
Yeah you'll have to either check your manual and spend a lot of time trying to figure out the correct parameters. If you check settings, you'll see it there. Right by where you tell it you want pin 69 to be taking in the reading.

I found that the values given in my AEM UEGO manual were off a bit so it took some playing around with. Even now it's not 100% accurate but I can get a general idea from it.

SOLD '97 Saab 900SE
Stock 2.0
Holset HX35

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Branden
Old 09-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #5

The lc-1 manual says it~brown =0v=7.25afr, and the other IDR, is something on the order of 20afr. I presume i have to corroborate that with the T5 suite programs...
I know it will always be off a little, but fortunately it has been discovered that it reads leaner than actually is=good'n safe
-Cm

'Any of you know what is going with ECU project? It is totally abandoned and no one is answering emails! I've got the DT's!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in