Saab Link Forums banner

What to do next?

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Legit 
#1 · (Edited)
So far my 9-3 has an Intake, Saabsport exhaust, HKS BOV, and a Godpseed FMIC waiting to be installed I was wondering what I should do next?

#20 ·
+1 bazillion.

That's the key question.

A ton of suspension and braking mods won't matter much if all you want to do is go fast in a straight line. Thicker ARB and maybe some springs and call it a day. That money can be spent on power.

On the flip side...

If you like actually driving the car hard, and intend to do any track days (time trials, HDPE, etc) then you'll want/need every suspension mod under the sun just to improve handling under current power levels. As a minimum, you'll want to improve the brakes with bigger rear calipers and discs, and better pads all around.

#21 ·
I don't plan on doing any track days or anything like that, I just want to have a fun car to drive around town with. Maybe someday I'd like to swap in a TD04 but nothing past that. For now I just want to finish the exhaust from the turbo back and install my IC and get a T5 suite tune, and those are all in the works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.