Saab Link Forums banner

new goodies

2K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  turbojohnny 
#1 ·
i has them

the mount is way beefier than i ever thought, looks awesome. hoping i can get it in on saturday, but im not sure, im on a tight schedule while im home.

im equally excited about he factory accessory carbon dash overlay tho. except where is has a weird piece sticking up almost like it got folded...im gonna hit it with a hairdryer and try and get it to lay down.

i should have more pics to come...

See less See more
#7 ·
yeah im not looking forward to the job. i feel like its gonna be a pain, plus i have to dig my cherry picker out of my basement.

how hard is the job actually? palmers link didnt really make it clear...

#8 ·
Um, it's not?

It took me 30 minutes.

I used a factory jack, and a 10" section of 2x4 on the oil pan to hold the motor up.

Taking the passenger side wheel, and wheel well liner off will help.

Come one man, you have built engines and shit.

How hard could a Trans mount be?

#9 ·
Um, it's not?

It took me 30 minutes.

I used a factory jack, and a 10" section of 2x4 on the oil pan to hold the motor up.

Taking the passenger side wheel, and wheel well liner off will help.

Come one man, you have built engines and shit.

How hard could a Trans mount be?
be easy, i havent been wrenching for awhile, and i have little to no experience with the 9-3 chassis. i guess air tools and a cherry picker instead of 2 jacks should be helpful? i dont have a jack i trust under the motor if i use my good one for the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.