Saab Link Forums banner

SaabSport - Sounds Amazing!!

3K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  christian900se 
#1 ·
Just got done installing the SaabSport on my dads 9-3SE. It sounds good. Only concern I have is the section before the rear muffler wont come together all the way, also, no sealant was used on the SaabSport. Pics coming soon.

#9 ·
the must: make sure you adjust this part of exhaust in a way that it won't make any noise during driving. i've hammered mine in to make it fit and it was little harder to hammer it back (torch heating, taking apart, grinding, putting back on).

i had my saabsport with double rectangle tip on my 900se but it didnt sound as nice as it does on my viggen.

#13 ·
I have that same exhaust, with the very same tip on my 900. With the exception of the new leak somewhere up front, the thing sounds spectacular. Loud, but not overwhelmingly. Just loud enough to garner some attention.

#18 ·
I just got done installing mine this past weekend and it sounds awesome. I love it. I used high-temp RTV red silicone to seal mine up (thanks for the suggestion Nick). I also hit mine with a coat of black hi-temp paint for some extra rust protection. Now I just need to pick up a tip for it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.