Saab Link Forums banner

Koni Sport Kit

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Adrenaline406 
#1 ·
If you have this kit, what settings do you typically keep this it at for a DD?

please list the car its on too : conv't/3/5 door. thanks

I am going to be installing this sometime this week/ weekend and want to have a rough estimate as to where i should set it from the get-go.

thanks! :D

#2 ·
9-3 5 door, base, stock springs. I keep them on full soft all around.

They are not matched great to the stock springs. They feel better on other cars that I've been in with upgraded springs, but they still feel OK in my car.

I suggest going for the better springs right off the bat.

Also, it takes less than two minutes to change all 4 corners from full soft to full firm.

#3 ·
I have a Viggen with all the suspension mods one could have.

I have it on full soft for DD. It rides a bit better than stock that way.

On full firm its a bit head bouncing for DD. But its quite a bit more responsive and fun, easy enough to dial it up in a minute when I am feeling playful.

#8 · (Edited)
On my previous Viggen this kit was installed, i had it on Full firm living in Boston and i wish it could go firmer. I don't think i even messed with full soft.

#9 ·
I have the 2000 convertible - I started at full soft, moved to halfway for a few weeks and then went to full sport. At first I thought this isn't too harsh, I can drive around like this, but after a few weeks I went back to full soft.

Very easy to change, I didn't even have to cut the rear carpet in the conv, I can pull it right to the side.

I love the kit, well worth the $.

#10 ·
I have the Koni shocks, with the Eibach springs....I have all 4 corners set to medium. It's been great in Boston & NYC. Firm, but not too firm...complient when needed. Full soft was too soft...it still drove nice, but I didn't think there was an upgrade from stock. '00 3dr Viggen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.