Saab Link Forums banner

Pittsburgh are Indy Saab shop?

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mr_saab79 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just made a big move from Boston to Pittsburgh this past weekend. I need to get my 'vert into a shop to have my tonneau motor replaced and programmed, so I'm looking for a good Saab indy shop in the Pittsburgh area, someone that has a tech II. Need to get this thing in asap so I can get my core charge back. Suggestions? Thanks!

#4 ·
Hmmm....not good, I do NOT want to have to take this thing into the stealership for convertible roof work. That's just got rape written all over it....

#5 ·
ya... unfortunately, there really arent any other options. I think its P&L Saab, and Wright Saab, although #1 Cochran may have saab now too. The head saab guy at Wright (Bernie) used to do some indy stuff on the side, but i'm not sure that he does anymore.

also, welcome to the 'burgh. (says the kid who just moved back to Golden, CO for the school year)

if their still around, the Crooked Euro guys are pretty chill, i know they all post on the pittsburgh section of vortex (ya, they're VW guys, but respect saabs)

#6 ·
P&W really doesnt handle saabs anymore... Never really delt with Wright aside from parts... at that I wasnt too impressed! There is a little used car dealership on rt 19 Don Bindas it is in Wexford the number is 724-934-5050. He has a tec (not sure of his name) that does work for him... I stopped to see about one of his private SPG's once... Give him a call...

#8 ·
There is a little used car dealership on rt 19 Don Bindas it is in Wexford the number is 724-934-5050. He has a tec (not sure of his name) that does work for him... I stopped to see about one of his private SPG's once... Give him a call...
i used to work there, Don is an asshole, and has since sold his business to another "high end" used car dealer. His mechanic was Bernie, the guy that i used to go to, but like i said, i'm not sure he's doing to much anymore outside of Wright. He is a Master Tech though, and really knows his shit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.