Saab Link Forums banner

Koni springs

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  lastaero 
#1 ·
Hi guys, if i put Koni sport springs on my Vig, will the tyres not catch the wheel arch when turning? I have 225/45/17 tires on. Also, how do you guys drive around cause i already need to be carefull when going in and out of driveways cause the front bumper is so low?:confused:

#4 ·
x2 on this, sounds strange that you would scrape less but its def true. I had the Koni Springs / shocks. I would not advise just doing the springs it would be rather bouncy.

#9 ·
yes, but were they months in winter?

on the west side of the state we get like a foot of snow a day and these assholes dont get around to plowing until later... so when i go to work in the morning its like a damn dogsled race :rolleyes:

i just dont feel destorying the fiberglass bumper. maybe ill just mount a plow up to the front for winter :cool:
The Koni kit will not change the front bumper issues much at ALL. Your car will not be better or worse off in the snow, it will be nearly imperceptable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.