stage 1 or 2 options - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3

Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3 This forum contains PERFORMANCE related Q&A's for the NG900 and 9-3. This may also include suspension.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
Avid TSL User

stage 1 or 2 options

i drive an auto 02-93

ive been looking around for a stage 1 or 2 ecu and would like some opinions

i was in contact with maptun and they told me $1100 for an e85 biopower tune, i thought this was a little high, but ive heard good things about maptun

does nordic sell a stage 1 tune?

and what price range would a stage 1 or 2 tune be in?

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
Elder

Send a message via AIM to viggenkid
http://www.genuinesaab.com/catalog/p...roducts_id=192

do you have the td04?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
Avid TSL User

wow i cant believe i missed that,

but mine is the SE so i think its the TD04

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:13 PM   #4
Elder

Send a message via AIM to stevehayes01 Send a message via MSN to stevehayes01 Send a message via Yahoo to stevehayes01
Ok I can say..do the hardware mods for a stage 3 and then give us a month or so to hopefully have the T7Suite done and to tune your car will cost you much much less.... to the tune of $100 or so.

Old 07-24-2008, 07:31 AM   #5
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehayes01 View Post
Ok I can say..do the hardware mods for a stage 3 and then give us a month or so to hopefully have the T7Suite done and to tune your car will cost you much much less.... to the tune of $100 or so.
that sounds much cooler, what would i need to tune this myself? obd2 to a laptop?

Old 07-24-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
TSLMember

You'd probably need a BDM interface. Take out your ECU, connect via serial and voila.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:19 AM   #7
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Elmo
Quote:
how is the progress coming on the T7 tune? i am very curious because sooner or later i will be looking at a stage 4 tune.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #8
SAAB Road Master

Send a message via AIM to Gobes
Quote:
I would be VERY interested in this.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:11 PM   #9
TSLMember

I too am VERY interested in this. I'm getting all tingly just thinkin about it Im in the market for a TD04 and DP in the mean time with high hopes for the release of it
Old 07-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #10
Elder

Steve you sly dog.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #11
Elder

Send a message via AIM to stevehayes01 Send a message via MSN to stevehayes01 Send a message via Yahoo to stevehayes01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew in Houston View Post
Steve you sly dog.

Hey I just want people to do this right.... get the H/W first and then work on the tune. I think that in a month or so we will be at a palce where with the aid of some elder peeps on ECUPROJECT.COM even the inexperienced will be able to effectivley tune.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in