Saab Link Forums banner

I don't know if i like my new forge BOV

2K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  JK 
#1 ·
So today I got some parts from Nick for the aero. I was all excited, so I unpacked the forge BOV and tried it out in the ng (because the aero isn't running yet.) I am not sure I am happy with the sound. It is very high pitched. Is this normal? I like the stock pssssssshhhhhhhhttt better.

#3 ·
sell it to me for cheap then... :)

really though, if you liked the stock sound better, then go with a recirculating to atmo. I wish mine was a little louder, sometimes I hear it more from the open intake than from the actual valve.

#11 ·
I just put one on a week ago. I enjoy the ridiculous noise it makes. Very vocal as soon as any boost needs released. I like the sound. Not very high pitched until i start achieving full boost. With my driving style around town i rarely reach that.

#12 ·
im not sure if mine is a forge recirc or abbott recirc but its very high pitched and squeaky, theres even a squeal when cold and on light throttle. i may try it the other way around or may even have an air leak somewhere. the stock one certainly sounded better but this was free as it came with my carlsson.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.