Viggen Clutch kit on ebay - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3

Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3 This forum contains PERFORMANCE related Q&A's for the NG900 and 9-3. This may also include suspension.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2008, 04:55 AM   #1
SAABeginner

Viggen Clutch kit on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SAAB-...spagenameZWDVW

Is this the same as GS kit?
I know that PP is the same but what about disk? need one urgently ,mine is slipping badly - (stage 3 car)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2008, 05:01 AM   #2
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Jameson
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGeer View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SAAB-...spagenameZWDVW

Is this the same as GS kit?
I know that PP is the same but what about disk? need one urgently ,mine is slipping badly - (stage 3 car)
I think it sounds like a genuine Viggen PP, but not a Viggen clutch, I would say it would not help your situation any to put a clutch that is not known to have at least stock Viggen level clamping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:31 AM   #3
Elder

Send a message via AIM to NahumCC Send a message via MSN to NahumCC Send a message via Yahoo to NahumCC
Why wouldn't it be a genuine viggen clutch disk? Sachs makes all the stock clutch componet for saab. It also looks like the same disk that I got in my viggen clutch kit from Nick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:35 AM   #4
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Jameson
Quote:
Originally Posted by NahumCC View Post
Why wouldn't it be a genuine viggen clutch disk? Sachs makes all the stock clutch componet for saab. It also looks like the same disk that I got in my viggen clutch kit from Nick.
Read the way its written.

Its listed for lots of model 900 and 9-3's, while the Viggen clutch kit was very specific even if it could be used on lesser models.

I could be wrong, but it does NOT sound like an OEM Viggen clutch, but the PP is probably legit.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:36 AM   #5
Elder

Send a message via AIM to NahumCC Send a message via MSN to NahumCC Send a message via Yahoo to NahumCC
Got it. Re-read the part about the disk and I see what your saying.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
SAABeginner

I saw the same thing and thought about getting it, but for $30 more, I found what appears to be a complete viggen kit.

http://www.autopartsworld.com/Part.a...ded=clutch-kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in