Saab Link Forums banner

Help Me With This Please!!!!!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  NahumCC 
#1 ·
Ok so my son's mom Lauren Yeager is trying to find out what I want for father's day. She's smart and already knows it involves my car lol. So I've been backed into a corner. She has said she'll either get on my forum, she doesn't know the site address down pat but was pretty darn close, or that she'll find Kaylan on my myspace page and e-mail her.

Don't tell her anything that I don't have yet but would want. I honestly do appreciate her thoughtfullness but these parts as we all know are just way to much for her and Collin to be getting me because of there price and that Lauren and I are not together.

Plus I'd hate to bust up laughing, it would be of a good laugh recognizing the effort she went through to show she cares and recognizes all I do for her and Collin, out of the irony if she got parts from the wrong model or specification due to little changes in certain parts throughout production years.

So if anybody comes on here asking about what to get as a gift or for fathers day help me on this. I've been backed into a corner......a good corner but it's just a moral standpoint.

#8 · (Edited)
She finally gave up at least for last night...........we shall see what happens.

No this is not a yes means no situation Kaylan. I just think that anything for our cars is too much for her to spend on me for a gift at any one time.

I have to pay off my intercooler first anyways before I spring for my next part.

#10 · (Edited)
She finally gave up at least for last night...........we shall see what happens.

No this is not a yes means no situation Kaylan. I just think that anything for our cars is too much for her to spend on me for a gift at any one time.
I have to pay off my intercooler first anyways before I spring for my next part.
Express at Clay Terrace has nice dress clothes for not so expensive.

I agree with Palmer that nice clothes are always a good gift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.