Saab Link Forums banner

Borla Exhaust

3K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  Elmo 
#1 ·
Just got my borla exhaust on today and boy does it sound good. Nice deep tone without the raspiness. I will try and get some sound footage of it this weekend! :D

#3 ·
It is a 2000 9-3 SE 5 spd. The only other mod at the time is an open intake. No they do not make a kit. I bought their 2.5" turbo muffler and a perdy :D oval tip. I just had the local muffler shop do the 2.5" plumbing from the cat back. I know it isn't the most efficient way but I don't plan to go over stage 3 or 4 and in my mind 2.5" is enough for that.

#9 ·
No the muffler and tip are but the rest of the pipe is alumanized. As soon as I find a camera I will post up some vid. In a way I wish it was a little louder. After it runs for a while it might get louder and when I add the down pipe and race cats I am sure that will open her up a little more.

#15 ·
lies!!! when i did my emissions my car didnt even read the cat and in my county I can have two systems fail on my obd2 befor I fail the test. also no visual check so if i want i could put a test pipe in and still pass emissions im thinking. does anyone know if the rear o2 sensor will mess up the air fuel ratio if theres not cat?

also op: where abouts do you live maybe one of us could film you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.