Saab Link Forums banner

Kilen lowering springs

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  TheTalladegaKid 
#1 ·
#2 ·
i use the voigtland (which claimed the same lowering ability) with stock shocks and i am in NH and it isn't too low. the car is a very effective snowplow in the winter. the ride is great.

i am confused as to how it lowers the turbo car (i assuming heavier because of turbo etc) less than the NA car.

#4 ·
just the TSLrs. umm... i think there are a few Car Clubs and a VW club that meets in Manch. I think we could jump on the bandwagon of one of them. Northeasteuro is one my buddy and i started but never really took off as not enough people were into it.

go to www.myspace.com/northeasteuro

that is one we are trying to get going.

#5 ·
I have the kilen red's (though they are painted black lolz) on my 900 turbo and I live in massachusetts near some really really awful roads, they are fine as long as you crawl over deep pot holes and always go diagonally over speed bumps if you have a bunch of people in the car. Never had any other issues, and I'm using the stock struts (new in the front though). In fact, I took 5 people in the car down to virginia beach and didn't bottom out once during the trip, in New England or otherwise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.