Keskin Wheels - KT4 5x110mm - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3

Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3 This forum contains PERFORMANCE related Q&A's for the NG900 and 9-3. This may also include suspension.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2004, 08:10 AM   #1
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Keskin Wheels - KT4 5x110mm

I have been searching hi and low for different wheel manufacturers to find a staggered set of 18" wheels for my Saab. I came across this site the other day and i thought i would share it with those of you who are interested! Im liking the KT4 wheel the best but the others are also available in 5x110mm!
Has anyone heard of this wheel manufacturer and care to post some feedback??

I have exchanged a couple emails with Keskin and have gotten the following prices: (not too bad)
17x8 30mm - $295.00
17x9 30mm - $319.00
18x8.5 30mm - $385.00
18x9.5 25mm - $421.00

Im a big fan of aftermarket wheels, therefore its been a mission looking for some nice tuner wheels in the 5x110mm bolt pattern other than Ronal and BBS!

http://www.keskinusa.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2004, 08:46 AM   #2
Trollerator
Elder

kt 3 looks very slick, kinda like those bbs RK i think?

let us know how you make out with these....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-16-2004, 08:48 AM   #3
Avid TSL User

i was just curious if there would be wheel rubbing with those kind of width's? i coulda swore that i remember reading that 17 X 8's either rub or barely fit, 17 x 9 is huge though would love the grip those would add, but i have never heard of them though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:53 AM   #4

If you go to this site, you can see wheels that look just like the first one (the RK lookalike) for a little less than those: http://www.wheeltechnologies.com/wti...3%2DR&Cc=&tpc= and I think they are original BBS. Only 17x7 though.

Never heard of Keskin before, but their wheels look pretty nice!
Old 11-16-2004, 09:58 AM   #5

Quote:
Coops93 Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was just curious if there would be wheel rubbing with those kind of width's? i coulda swore that i remember reading that 17 X 8's either rub or barely fit, 17 x 9 is huge though would love the grip those would add, but i have never heard of them though.
Coops....Im currently running 18x7.5's with 215/40 tires and get no rubbing! The front rubbed a couple of times trying to back into a parking spot while going over a speed bump with the wheels turned all the way! O yeah and the car is lowered 1.75".
I did some measuring a while back and found thati the widest wheel i could throw back there would be a 18x9 25mm offset, it will be fairly close to the gas tank pipe but dont think it will rub! If it does rub i will take that gas tank out, we dont need it anyway!

hey guys just heard back from Keskin, they said if there is enough interested generated they are willing to do a group buy at reduced prices! He will be sending me the group buy pricing in couple of days!
Old 11-17-2004, 06:40 AM   #6
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Those are some seriously expensive rims. They better be forged and super light for that price.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:59 PM   #7
Elder

Send a message via AIM to iwantaviggen
i do belive on their site it says they are forged...and it doesnt say but they look to be real 2peice wheels....strong and im sure light weight

$$$
Old 11-18-2004, 05:58 AM   #8
Avid TSL User

Dasaabguy, thats impressive that your running 18x 7.5's, was unsure of the max size we could go. Found out yesterday when getting new tires mounted on my stock 15 3 spoke that one of my rims is bent, will be buying rims in the spring time and using the stockies as winter tires. 7.5's definatly do sound good though.

Old 11-18-2004, 08:08 AM   #9
SAAB Road Master

i quote keskin's website

"Like all Keskin wheels they are made in a single forge and CNC'd to a perfect finish...."
Old 11-18-2004, 08:26 AM   #10

theres a couple saabs out there running 19's!!

Heres a couple of my favorites!

I also attached a pic of my car when i was running some chrome 18x8 Speedy Atix 5 wheels......also no rubbing!!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:38 AM   #11

HAHAHA those 19s look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I gotta get me some. Ha I just noticed how much I want to do bt I don't have the money to do it. ALthough abducted you better get the hyperboost off cause I am buying buddy .
Old 11-18-2004, 08:40 AM   #12

HAHAHA those 19s look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I gotta get me some. Ha I just noticed how much I want to do bt I don't have the money to do it. ALthough abducted you better get the hyperboost off cause I am buying buddy .

To see a wide range of rims and how they look on your car go to www.tires.com and click on one the the links. Then click on interactive wheel desgin(interactive something don't remember it all). Then all you do is pic your car and color and it gives you all the rims for your car. Sadly though they only have them for 9-3 and 9-5.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:00 AM   #13

Well those Keskin wheels are nice but still out of my budget! I found these Dip Wheels that are reasonable $650 and have a nice deep look to them. They are 18x7.5 with a 40mm offset. Has anyone heard of this company or know of what kind of quality their wheels are?
Old 01-11-2005, 09:37 AM   #14
Administrator
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to turbosb
Never heard of that company before but those wheels look really nice. I love the deep dish look. My dad dropped all 4 of my wheels when I took them off this winter and scratched every one of them Sooo, either I am gonna be in the market for some new ones or I am gonna get them all repaired. I love those ATP Razze 5's. If only they came in a hyper black or black chrome.

Your brother in black verts ,

Kyle
Old 01-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #15
SAAB Road Master

not that im saying mine are huge or anything but they are pretty wide, 17 x 8 and lowered with no rubbing whatsoever...so no worries about 8 inches wide
Old 01-17-2005, 10:57 AM   #16

ok guys both my wheels are up for sale....check the classifieds out if your looking for a set of 18's!

Axis Sevens and Dip D65 ( yes they are 3 days old) I bought these just before the Socaleuro show but since they are chrome i dont get that itch to race anymore! I really miss that feeling......... Therefore im selling these brand new puppies for what i paid for them! Some lucky Saab owner will have these on their ride! Stevehayes01 and Tiiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeehhhh can attest to these being brand spankin new!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in