Justineffingp's pos airflow ;) - Page 3 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab Classic 900 Forum '78-'93 > Performance Modifications for the Classic 900

Performance Modifications for the Classic 900 This forum contains PERFORMANCE related Q&A's for the Classic 900. This may also include suspension.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #41
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPGreg View Post
Where did you get that steering wheel?

Want.
Bought it from another forum member

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #42

been a while since an update...gt35r

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #43
Elder

Awesome.

Is that a legit gt35r or a chinese knockoff? Very interested to see when it spools.

Quote:
^ IronJoe doesn't park, he lands.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #44

Send a message via AIM to spgeebee88
info?

iam curious also
Old 09-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #45
Flirting With TSL Addiction

I think its the one zach9000 had for sale from emotors
Old 09-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #46

Yes, it's Zach9000's from emotorusa... i figure if it blows up before the engine or trans ill save up for a garrett 35r. it is a .70ar on the compressor side, and i'm hoping with the tubular header, ewg, and bigger dp the spoolup won't be horrible, but we shall see. Gotta work on stainless oil and coolant lines as well as intake/dp setups but that shouldnt be too bad, more concerned with the t5 conversion at this point, however i'm very excited for this new setup, a friend bought my gt28 so it made the turbo upgrade free, and since the spg is no longer my daily, i figured why not go for broke

Old 09-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #47
Elder

I could come down for a day and give you a hand with t5 if you want

This is my car, and it's for me. This is not for you

132417saab™©
AKA "numbers"
Old 09-21-2011, 04:22 AM   #48
Flirting With TSL Addiction

looks good man. hope it all works out for you.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #49

Hey guys thanks for the support, just wondering, anybody know where i can get specs for all the nuts and bolts in the rear suspension? I want to replace them all, and some of mine broke or needed to be cut off, any help is appreciated.

Last edited by justineffingp; 10-03-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #50

M12 1.5 pitch IIRC take it all apart and see what you need
Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by spgeebee88 View Post
M12 1.5 pitch IIRC take it all apart and see what you need
I appreciate it, it is all apart, i need bolts for the panhard rod, both trailing arms, shock bolts, etc etc and was wondering if there was a place to see all of the part numbers or measurements for all of them.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #52

Old 10-05-2011, 04:59 AM   #53

i just went to the local Ace hardware and picked up some bolts, you will find everything you need besides those 2 long bolts that go from the control arms through the axle/sway bar. some of the bolts might still be available from saab but i think i ordered some of the last ones....

i actually need to patch that same place u patched haha
Old 10-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by spgeebee88 View Post
i just went to the local Ace hardware and picked up some bolts, you will find everything you need besides those 2 long bolts that go from the control arms through the axle/sway bar. some of the bolts might still be available from saab but i think i ordered some of the last ones....

i actually need to patch that same place u patched haha
Sweet thanks, i'll probably end up doing just that. Also good luck witht he repair man, kudos to keepin them on the road.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #55

Finished up the welding, bought all the hardware to put the rear suspension back together, trimmed down the rear spring adjusters, just waiting on one more set of bushings from powerflex, should have wheels back on the car for next week

Old 10-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #56

Good job so far on saving the car, I commend anyone who restores rather than crush. This is the first time I've seen that steering wheel, and damn does it look sexy...real sexy. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #57

Man is it nasty under there. Wire wheel is making plenty of rust-dust, currently airing out the garage before i go back to paint up underneath the car. This thing should look worlds better once it's done. Unfortunately suspension won't be back in for a few more days

Old 11-09-2011, 05:56 AM   #58
Avid TSL User

Nice job, guy. Did you used to have incas on this? I used to live in Cumberland and remember seeing one going down Mendon Rd. That was a few years ago, though when I had my black 89 SPG. Wanna send me some info on the green 900? Pics, too? I'm interested, depending on the rust situation.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #59

^Thank you, and no sir it went from spg wheels, to a set of steelies, to the bbs wannabe's. As for the green car, it sold a little while back, in retrospect I wish i had kept it to run around in haha.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #60

Sorry the d3000 wasnt charged, but you get the idea

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in