Rear Camber Adjustment Kit for 9-5 - Page 2 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab 9-5 '98-'09 Forum > Performance Modifications for the 9-5

Performance Modifications for the 9-5 This forum contains PERFORMANCE related Q&A's for the 9-5. This may also include suspension.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 03:06 AM   #21
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Cark
Got my wagon all dialed in with these on Friday.

I don't have any print outs to scan though We had gnarly weather with the storm the day before thanksgiving, and NH ended up with over 200,000 people without power. My alignment guy was great for working with me and going in on Friday to work on my wagon. I dropped it off on the way to Thanksgiving at my Brother's house in Boston.

So anyway, they got the car in and got the rear end totally dialed in. Toe set, camber set based on the ride height, everything 100%! Then they did some minor correction to the toe in the front and centered the wheel, tweaked the camber, and BOOM, they lost power. So everything was set, they just didn't get to do a final reading/print out for me. The good thing is that they didn't set the safety locks on the lift knowing damn well they may lose power. If they had set the safety locks, my car would have been stuck in the air until the power came back! So well done on their part.

The car feels SOOOO much better with the new near bushings and rear end geometry corrected. Even with pretty chopped up inner edges on the rear tires the road noise is greatly reduced now that the camber is ~1 degree vs. 3.

Big fan of these arms, and I would recommend them to anyone. Even my indy who works on SAABs specifically was intrigued and asking me where I got them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2014, 07:05 AM   #22
Avid TSL User

Interesting. Clearly I need to check out a new alignment shop
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in