Pop's Newest Addition to the Fleet [1987 Buick Regal T-Type] - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Showoff Forum > Other Pictures

Other Pictures Have something you just want everyone else to see? It can be you, your dog, family, a cute girl next door, your other car...anything!!

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Editor
Elder

Pop's Newest Addition to the Fleet [1987 Buick Regal T-Type]

1987 Buick Regal T-Type with only -- yes you're reading this right -- 17,000 miles on the odometer. Thing is absolutely mint, even original paint. This is unfortunately the only picture I snapped while at home this weekend (pops and my wife).

He just put a new oil pump in the thing so he wouldn't get on it too much, but I did get a little taste. This car is spooky fast, even bone stock.

He did install a few gauges to monitor things (insurance: knock, boost, oil pressure, etc) and told me that when he really gets on it he gauge reads 18 PSI.

I can't even begin to explain how cool/quick this car is. Will post a video if ever he takes one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Buick.jpg (397.5 KB, 35 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #2
gdc
SAAB Road Master

wow thats not a lot of miles , knew someone with a grand national , the digital speedometer would just go crazy and stop at 85 because thats as high as the speedo would go , and the car was only in second gear , his was modified and kept blowing transmissions, although when it ran it was probably an 11 second 1/4 mile
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-31-2013, 02:04 PM   #3
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Jameson
Took you long enough to get me a pic lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
Avid TSL User

One of my good friends has a 87 national that that he use to daily, yes daily odd haha, ran 11.5's in the 1/4 and always fun. I love that car but he blew it up this past fall and says he'll put it back together soon. One of the best things to put in those cars is a scan master gauge that monitors everything the computer is doing.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:04 AM   #5
Elder

Nice! One of my favorite American cars!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Jason

1986 Saab 900 Turbo & 1992 Saab 9000 Turbo
Old 04-01-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
Elder

nice! Always preferred the Regal T to the GN, as you could get the Regal in any trim package you want, then chuck the turbo package on it. Cloth bench seat with column shift, or leather with console shift, etc.

I always loved the bench seat and column shift myself. Sleeper grandma style.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #7
Elder

Every time I go up Rt 7 east toward Bennington, I notice one off to the left just sitting in a field along a tree line. Bronze and black. Not a fan but still sad.

2000 Viggen 'vert
2000 9-5 Aero
1998 9000 CSE Turbo
1994 9000 Aero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in