|09-15-2008 09:53 AM|
|stevehayes01||Long and short is you cant run the Viggen ECU on the 9-3 Se Hot and have it run right.|
|09-15-2008 09:51 AM|
|abdukted1456||not really gonna upgrade anything unless it's properly tuned for the engine and other hardware|
|09-15-2008 09:37 AM|
|Eliteforeignauto||So... What Would Be The Point Any Perfomance Up Grade?|
|09-15-2008 09:12 AM|
|Marks9-3||You will want to have the ECU reflashed with 9-3 SE software. It will run, but not correctly. Like mentioned the extra .3 liters will cause problems with A/F ratios.|
|09-15-2008 08:42 AM|
1. Yes, they are different.
2. The major differences between a 9-3 HOT and a Viggen is the extra .3 liters the Viggen engine has. There maybe some other small differences as well.
3. No, there is no difference for a auto or a 5 speed ECU.
4. Yes. The ECU needs to be married to the car via a Tech II.
|09-15-2008 08:35 AM|
Dumb Ecu Question
1. Is A Viggen Ecu Diffrent Then A Ho 9- Se?
2. If It Is What Other Mods Should The Car Have Before The Ecu Is Swaped?
3. Does It Matter That The Viggen Ecu Is Of Course A Stick And Is Going Into A Auto 9-3 Ho>
4.does The Ecu Have To Be Matted To The Car Or Jsut A Direct Swap.