was excited.. now im just pissed.. - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > N/A Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3

N/A Performance Modifications for the NG900 / Old 9-3 This forum contains PERFORMANCE related Q&A's specific to NATURALLY ASPIRATED NG900 and old 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to danthegolfer
was excited.. now im just pissed..

hey just letting you all know that yesterday (satursday) i orded the intake pipe and the rear sway bar from genuinesaab.com!!! cant wait til i get em!!

on a side note, how come there havent been many posts here in the last few days ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Completed Mods:
Dual XD-7500 head unit, GenuineSaab Sport Intake Pipe and 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Optima Redtop, 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 12\" Subs in Rockford sealed box, powered by a Rockford Punch 200aIV amp running off Rockford Fosgate 8 Gauge Wiring kit, 3 way Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2005, 03:30 PM   #2
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to mg_td
good to hear about your stuff in the mail, rear sway bar is a blast. stuff seems to go in cycles on these boards, no worries, there will be more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

238.8 whp 272.1 wtq
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-01-2005, 05:02 PM   #3
Elder

You have to start elaborating on your topic titles I can never know what the hell it's about...

Nice work getting those...I still need to get the rear sway bar...

Old 05-01-2005, 06:42 PM   #4
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

nice work dude, i've had my car since november two years ago, and i still haven't done anything to it
i want the intake and sway bar, but lack of funds prevent that

~justin

I ĐRIVE SWEĐISH
Old 05-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmdesign
You have to start elaborating on your topic titles I can never know what the hell it's about...
the general topic titles draw your curiosity and atention, making you more likely to read my post

its something i learned it an business/advertising class i took last year.. and it works on forums LOL so i use it!

Completed Mods:
Dual XD-7500 head unit, GenuineSaab Sport Intake Pipe and 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Optima Redtop, 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 12\" Subs in Rockford sealed box, powered by a Rockford Punch 200aIV amp running off Rockford Fosgate 8 Gauge Wiring kit, 3 way Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers
Old 05-02-2005, 01:46 PM   #6
Avid TSL User

Sway bar will definitely be one of the best things you'll ever buy for your Saab.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:52 PM   #7
Elder

Send a message via AIM to PaulH
Quote:
Originally Posted by danthegolfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmdesign
the general topic titles draw your curiosity and atention, making you more likely to read my post

its something i learned it an business/advertising class i took last year.. and it works on forums LOL so i use it!
nah man you got it all wrong, what you need in your headline is a benefit to the consumer...like "why the hell should i read your post?" taking advertising this semester myself .

Paul

Old 05-02-2005, 02:00 PM   #8

k, now im just pissed

just checked my email and got an "update" saying that my order "sold out" and they have new ones coming in soon. but it didnt specify whether its the intake pipe or the sway bar thats sold out

and they didnt give me a date when their getting more in. this is pissing me off. plus whoever typed the message to me used incorrect grammar.. "every thing" is one word, "saling"... who does that???

i just spent 207 fricking dollars, i want my shit or atleast some more info about when im gonna get it. i dont play around when it comes to money.

heres the email i got.

GenuineSaab.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: XXXX
Detailed Invoice: https://www.genuinesaab.com/catalog/...?order_id=XXXX
Date Ordered: Saturday 30 April, 2005

The comments for your order are

every thing is saling like crazy should have some more back from the powder coaters soon

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Sold Out, Waiting on Stock

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Completed Mods:
Old 05-02-2005, 02:19 PM   #9
Elder

Send a message via AIM to DeLorean
well it took me 2 months to get my JT exhaust- if you get it within the next few weeks, you are lucky!
Old 05-02-2005, 02:22 PM   #10
SAAB Road Master

Send a message via AIM to ng900
Don't worry, they'll get you your stuff. They aren't some large parts dealer, they design a lot of their stuff themselves, so quantities are limited sometimes. They're reliable though. The head of it is even a member on TSL, so they're in tune with what's going on in the Saab community.

ng900 on cardomain.com
exdrivers = team on cardomain.com
1995 ng900s 2.3 N/A w/ mods
Old 05-02-2005, 02:25 PM   #11
Elder

Send a message via AIM to DeLorean
exactly, I'm sure they will get it to you as fast as they can, just be patient.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:28 PM   #12

bleh... its just very annoying for them to tell you you'll get it in 2-5 business days and then after u order it , 2 days later they tell u its out of stock

btw, i just called them to clear up thematter and they said both the sway bar AND the intake were out of stock... bleh very annoyingggggggggg

Completed Mods:
Old 05-02-2005, 02:33 PM   #13
SAAB Road Master

Send a message via AIM to ng900
That's cause I believe both are powder-coated.

ng900 on cardomain.com
exdrivers = team on cardomain.com
1995 ng900s 2.3 N/A w/ mods
Old 05-02-2005, 02:47 PM   #14
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to marko
Yea I dont know what the deal is with them. It took me a month and a half to get my clear side markers and two sets of viggen antennas and maybe they should have informed me first they where sold out.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:05 PM   #15
HNNLIC
Elder

Send a message via ICQ to Blaque Send a message via AIM to Blaque Send a message via MSN to Blaque Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque
Im not going to make excuses, but now is the season that everyone is ording their parts. So it can be difficult to keep stuff in inventory when that happens. I called Nick once, and he had one of his bays full of outgoing orders.

Also don't forget many of those parts like JT systems and I belive Speedpart products (like the Viggen Antenna) are shipped from overseas.

So keep stuff like that in mind.

“Brothers and sisters… and friends…and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large, and didn’t realize that there were.. some enemies present.” –Malcolm X

Old 05-02-2005, 03:12 PM   #16
Elder

I feel ya dan, but it's hard to keep a web site updated to show whether parts are in stock or not...At least you got an email stating it was out of stock, I ordered some parts awhile back from some shitty computer supplier, and after two weeks I called, and they said it was out of stock...Damn idiots

But you'll be happy once you get those upgrades!!

Old 05-02-2005, 03:31 PM   #17
ERP

Send a message via AIM to ERP
MP has the swaybars in stock and ready for shipping.
1996 900 'Aero' 2.3t Sold -
Old 05-02-2005, 04:23 PM   #18
Elder

Eric would you be bringing any to Saabs at Calisle so I can just pay there and not have to pay for those HORRIFIC shipping costs

Old 05-02-2005, 04:23 PM   #19
Avid TSL User

Yeah man, if you are that desperate to get it without waiting, buy one from MP, its cheaper and you will have it in those 2-5 business days. Altough it is worth the wait, waiting is hard, i hear you on that one
Old 05-02-2005, 04:26 PM   #20

I got an email from Nick today having placed an order for an intake pipe as well (that's what this is referring to)....translation: They have been selling like crazy and it has been hard to keep up with demand. Apparantly there was a huge order from a European supplier that took up all of the resources and available stock for a while. He told me they should be available some time this week but there is probably a line of people waiting and I placed my order a couple weeks ago so you might have to wait a bit longer...might not though I'm not sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in