Saab Link Forums banner

Seeing Double (My Dream Garage.. for a while)

3K views 53 replies 20 participants last post by  Viggen Kid 
#1 ·
Pictures speak louder than words.. ;)

Until the coupe sells.. this is what I'm forced to look at everytime I open my garagedoor.. :p

See less See more
#38 ·
Palmer said:
1973 Saab Sonett III - Burnt Orange
1988 Saab 900 8 Valve Hatch - Blue
1983 Saab 900 4 Door - Burgandy
1988 Saab 900 SPG 3 Door - Edwardian Grey
1991 Saab 900 SE Convertible - Platana Grey
=
Good down payment on viggen loan

:)
Yeah.... except the only cars worth anything is the SPG, SE, and Sonett.... And they all need work.... The SE needs a motor/tranny (the one that was in it has been sitting outside for the past 7 years...), SPG needs tranny and lots of other shit.... also needs paint, Sonett needs floors fixed, clutch master cylinder, and other shit.... The 88 900 8 valve runs and drives, but has some fender rott..... the 83 8 Valve runs but needs some work....

#39 ·
I think we need to have a Minneapolis Viggen convention before the coupe sells. I'd love to see those two side to side. I'll even drive over in the Viggen's B235R cousin, my 9-5 Aero.

I'm out of town until Tuesday night, as well. Chicago tonight, Madison tomorrow, with the family.

#40 ·
gregabbott said:
I think we need to have a Minneapolis Viggen convention before the coupe sells. I'd love to see those two side to side. I'll even drive over in the Viggen's B235R cousin, my 9-5 Aero.

I'm out of town until Tuesday night, as well. Chicago tonight, Madison tomorrow, with the family.
I'm free next weekend.. I'm sure Voodoo would be willing to drive one of them :)

#41 ·
And I'll drive my 9-3 over, and pretend it's a viggen!

And then cry...

The MN saab club is meeting this week too, on a side note. JK and I are going to try to make it for once. I work about 1/4 mile away from where they meet, so I have no excuse.

#42 ·
Palmer said:

And then cry...

The MN saab club is meeting this week too, on a side note. JK and I are going to try to make it for once. I work about 1/4 mile away from where they meet, so I have no excuse.
PM me with the information.. I'll see if I can make it too

#43 ·
Palmer said:

And then cry...

You know the meeting has moved from the Big City Tavern to the Green Mill, still on north Snelling. The Big City Tavern has gone out of business.

1st Thursday of the month, July 6, at 7:30 pm, at the Green Mill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.