first kiss escapade - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information

General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the NG900 and old 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2006, 10:30 PM   #1
Flirting With TSL Addiction

first kiss escapade

Haha it was in my saab 9-3. hXc makking lol. this is a car with memories. im sure you all have experienecd something bigger, but my lady friend was riding shottie and knocked my car into gear it was so funny! Thanks for helping me make my car so pimp, thats why she loves riding with me since my saab is redic! guys i love you! you helped me get ass!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 AM   #2
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Tweek's Turbos
Alright, You are more than welcome. Does she have an older sister?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-22-2006, 08:01 AM   #3
Elder

My car catches plenty of looks from the ladies, but most of them are thinking "What the hell is that high-pitched whoosh noise???".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2001 9-3 - Nordic Stage 3
2007 9-5 2.3T Wagon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-22-2006, 08:03 AM   #4
Elder

Send a message via AIM to DeLorean
hahaha, how cute.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:05 AM   #5
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to fretrunner9000 Send a message via MSN to fretrunner9000
lol yeaaa that envokes some good memories of high school in my SAAB haha.. i love how far down and back our front seats go...

2003 93 Linear Stage 2
Old 05-22-2006, 08:13 AM   #6
Elder

Send a message via AIM to guru
When you get older you will find that your car only gets you in trouble with significant others. I.E. "why do you talk to your car more than you talk to me".

Old 05-22-2006, 08:20 AM   #7
Elder

I get the "you change your car's oil a whole lot more than you change mine." Ooh, lube service favoratism

2001 9-3 - Nordic Stage 3
2007 9-5 2.3T Wagon

Old 05-22-2006, 08:21 AM   #8
Flirting With TSL Addiction

oh the memories...ya, I miss my 4-door 9-3
)
'02 SG Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 LB Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 9-3 SE (sold)
Old 05-22-2006, 08:24 AM   #9
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to robdigi
My car has caused jealousy in past relationships but at the same time it has gotten its fair share of footprints on the inside of the windshield, so I can't complain too much...
Old 05-22-2006, 08:34 AM   #10
Elder

Send a message via AIM to AeroDynamic
I think my car adds to my boyfriends jelousey. Not because he is jelouse of my car but because he thinks i will cheat on him and he knows guys are constantly all over me because my car is bad ass He would not ever let me go to the track or the races again (thats where we met) by myself in fear i would meet someone new.

I understand his point but still will get annoyed with it because im such an independant person!
Old 05-22-2006, 08:38 AM   #11

Send a message via AIM to fretrunner9000 Send a message via MSN to fretrunner9000
people who dont cheet dont fear cheating b/c they would never think of it as a possibility... an odd thing some one told me once that is scarily true... not to rain on your parade lol i know u 2 like each other lots and lots

2003 93 Linear Stage 2
Old 05-22-2006, 10:48 AM   #12
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Cpenning623
good piont.

I never really thought of it that way, but is actually very true.

yea...the saab has good memories too, in fact....Im looking at koni sport kits now...cause my springs are so shot from all the abuse they get when im in the back seat.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:53 AM   #13
Elder

People who have a history of being cheated on or who have a partner with a history of, uh, transgressions, are very aware of the possibility of it happening again. And there's a difference between being cautious about fidelity and being jealous of your partner's time with other people, it's funny how some people seem to not understand that.

so yay to the theory, but there are plenty of other reasons for it.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:01 AM   #14
Elder

yes there are other reasons for things. He has good reasons too ... Lets just say that im not allowed to go to sweden in July unless he can come too... it sucks
Old 05-22-2006, 11:18 AM   #15
SAAB Road Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdigi
My car has caused jealousy in past relationships but at the same time it has gotten its fair share of footprints on the inside of the windshield, so I can't complain too much...
lol - same here
Old 05-22-2006, 11:19 AM   #16
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroDynamic
im not allowed to go to sweden in July unless he can come too... it sucks
Is this guy a bastard, or just a control freak?

There are things I'm not "allowed" to do because they're not good for me / him (i.e. no splitting a bottle of merlot before we're supposed to go visit his parents or no smoking in the apartment). But when he starts telling me what I can and can't do, period, that's where it crosses the line.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:54 AM   #17
Elder

yeah it did cross the line and i left for a day until he stopped being such an ass but he does have reasoning behind it. The last time i was in sweden i slept with someone (and he is on the forums so most of you probably know who it is) and he thinks i would do it again even though i wouldnt ever ever do that to him! I guess i would be worried too but im just pissed because i want to go to sweden to go back to the junk yards, not sleep with swedish guys lol
Old 05-22-2006, 11:59 AM   #18
Elder

And what I'm saying is that if it were a healthy relationship, he wouldn't be concerned. If my relationship were like that, I wouldn't be allowed to go to work, to certain bars, to visit most of my friends, or to certain car-related events.

I'm just saying, I hope you're taking this as an opportunity to reassess your situation. YOU may think things are perfectly copasetic and that's your prerogative. But I'm seeing some serious red flags and I know I've been over this before so I'm going to shut up and stop the threadjacking right here.

blah blah blah making out in cars blah blah blah awesome.

Old 05-22-2006, 12:11 PM   #19
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by escalator guru
And what I'm saying is that if it were a healthy relationship, he wouldn't be concerned. If my relationship were like that, I wouldn't be allowed to go to work, to certain bars, to visit most of my friends, or to certain car-related events.

I'm just saying, I hope you're taking this as an opportunity to reassess your situation. YOU may think things are perfectly copasetic and that's your prerogative. But I'm seeing some serious red flags and I know I've been over this before so I'm going to shut up and stop the threadjacking right here.

blah blah blah making out in cars blah blah blah awesome.
i dont think things are perfect... they are far from it. Relationships are hardly perfection lol. You have to work at a relationship to make it work, and if you dont it will fail miserably. Most people are slightly insecure in a relationship at the begining and we havent been together long. His only other two relationships he was treated badly and cheated on and thats why most of his insecurity comes from and we are working on it.

I also get worried when i let him go placed too and i will get over it after we are together longer and trust each other more. He is really good looking and i think any girl who wouldnt try to get with him (ring on his finger or not) is stupid lol. So thats why i worry. But i know im just being dumb and i try to not worry so much.

// end jacking
Old 05-22-2006, 01:05 PM   #20

scanned the past few posts ... theory #2 goes

... hey if the guy this girl is dating isnt treating her well enough that she shes interested in me... well then maybe this will be a good wake up for him to do his home work on how to treat a lady

not that i a... would ever do that to a persons girl friend...

jocky ass hole football players in high school dont count as people right??

and i agree km relationships are never perfect... i find that people who are more excepting of your differences have better relationships then those with many comon interests

but then again my point of veiw is that dating sucks i love being single and will continue to be so as long as possible ... maybe even just adopt kids haha so who am i to listen too

2003 93 Linear Stage 2

Last edited by fretrunner9000; 05-22-2006 at 01:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in