Feeler for my 9-3 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information

General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the NG900 and old 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
Elder

Send a message via AIM to NahumCC Send a message via MSN to NahumCC Send a message via Yahoo to NahumCC
Feeler for my 9-3

Haven't made up my mind or got a total in my head yet but looking at wanting to sell my 9-3.

Overview: black 99 9-3 5spd 5 door w 240K
Mods:
GS Intake
GS suspension bushings
GS motor mounts (all three)
SPEC light weight fly wheel
Viggen PP/Clutch combo
TD04
JSP Stage 3 software
FMIC
GS 3" downpipe into BSR viggen exhaust (stainless steel)
Koni adjustable dampers and springs
GS Rear Anti Roll Bar
GS Front Strut Brace
GS Viggen Rescue Kit
Viggen body kit (sans one wheel jack cover, i have 2 out of the three front piece air shields. Missing the center piece but do have the wheel liner extenders)
Double 3 spoke y wheels

Recent work:
New fuel pump
New alternator
New clutch pedal (master cylinder changed at same time)
Replaced all window regulators

Needs:
New condenser if you want A/C
Suspect it needs new o-rings for oil cooler lines (haven't determined which side of the hoses is suspect but I lean towards the oil filter side. I have an oil pressure gauge and keep an eye on the level and have not had any problems).
Clearcoat of the paint is shot on the roof and flaking away
SID and ACC display are spoty
Outside air temps is off (needs new sensor)
Switch center pack if you want the auto down feature of the driver window to work (gone due to corrosion and pitting on the contacts [cleaned as best i could])

Starts and drives fine but shows its age in the paint and seats. It has been a great fun car but ready to move on to something new along the FR-S/BRZ lines.

Would end up preferring local pickup as I don't intend to part the car and send anybody that would want to pick it up with all my spare parts to include the 5 lug aero wheels. Trying to gauge interest in the car as a whole. No interest in my part to part it out as I don't have the time between work, family, and being a night time student getting my MBA.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NahumCC; 01-17-2014 at 03:35 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in