Never Seen This Before. - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information

General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the NG900 and old 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Never Seen This Before.

I've never seen a 9-3 with a red interior before. They're just inserts, but they sure look interesting (factory option?). Not the best at matching colors though... however, it would look sweet in a viggen.

http://saabway.com/template.aspx?autoKey=1114
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2006, 11:16 PM   #2
Elder

Send a message via AIM to StX221
Yeah, ive never seen those before. pretty cool looking though.
they almost look custom.
i wish i had the extra cash to do something like that in my car

Nick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'02 9-5 Aero
'05 Yamaha R6
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-24-2006, 03:16 AM   #3
Elder

That's kinda nice for stock seats - I always loved the two toned leather Saab seats - those are cool.
for your repair needs

Old 02-24-2006, 05:50 AM   #4
Trollerator
Elder

those are REALLY rare.

that is called the "design edition"

in think in europe they also came with viggen wheels but the normal SE body kit.

google it I am sure there is more info that what I remember.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Old 02-24-2006, 05:56 AM   #5
Nick Taliaferro
Elder

Send a message via MSN to GenuineSaab Send a message via Skype™ to GenuineSaab
Dan is right it is the "design edition" only available as a CV that is for lack of a better term hooker red.. More pink than red. Certainly a girl car. View one in person and you will see what I mean.

|
|

2.0 GOOSE 500whp + 8500rpm = 11.06 @125 E85
Viggen 439whp / 447tq 12.43 @114 on Gt2871.64, (Now 511whp Gt3076)
Nordic E85 9-3 SS Aero 320hp / 350ftlbs
Old 02-24-2006, 06:01 AM   #6
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

It dose look very pinky!
Old 02-24-2006, 06:39 AM   #7
Elder

Send a message via AIM to AeroDynamic
A girl car?? Maybe i should put 'pink' inserts in my seats! i keep my shit blacked-out.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:42 AM   #8
Trollerator
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroDynamic
A girl car?? Maybe i should put 'pink' inserts in my seats! i keep my shit blacked-out.
and that is some nice shit.

my girl is the same way, she does not like girly girl stuff. she really really fell in love with this black SPG that was for sale at SOC2005 and since then she has been talking about getting an SPG.

she DID say she could MAYBE rock a SPG with custom lavendar paint and charcoal gray bottom panels but it would need to have sick ass rims.

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Old 02-24-2006, 07:27 AM   #9
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Cpenning623
honestly, even though its pink/red wahtever......i think i would take those seats over my current stock seats...just cuase they are different. I never knew of this design edition, im surprised.

what i really want is one of the 2003 convertables with all the viggen bodyparts
Old 02-24-2006, 07:41 AM   #10
Elder

Send a message via AIM to iwantaviggen
i still think it looks nice as hell!
damn it would be crazy to have a set of those seats...
i like the door cards and the head rests....
a deeper red would be nice!
Old 02-24-2006, 07:48 AM   #11
Elder

you could get that done custom... i dont think it would cost that much... to have some inserts put in....

I love those seats to... the best ones are the ones jameson has though... the blue viggen with black and blue seats! thats just SEX

And dont think i dont like girly things... i mean i love really girly clothes and i have the pink cell phone, but i dont like to be typical.. like "OH MY GOD... i need a pink eclipse with a body kit!" And i dont like acting like a typical chick either

Anyways those seats look nice and it looks more redish to me then pink... would be awesome in a black viggen
Old 02-24-2006, 07:52 AM   #12
Flirting With TSL Addiction

I swear that I read these were NOT imported into the United States.
(Notice the windshield is trimmed out body color, too).
http://web.channel4.com/4car/news/ne...32&ref=archive

Old 02-24-2006, 07:56 AM   #13
Trollerator
Elder

a custom interior may be something to do once I max out at stage 4 on the automagic.

I like the tubo seats but maybe some colored inserts.

you know what is real cool? I think I saw it over on SC, some guys had some viggen seats that were beat and he got them re-done with cream colored suede instead of the blue or black beat up leather that was there originally. it looked P - I - M - P

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Old 02-24-2006, 07:59 AM   #14
Elder

yeah i might like some custom inserts in mine as well.... as soon as i can figure out what color theme im going to go with for the engine... blue... or red?? or try to keep it ALL black...

Dukted you have black interior right? If you went with some really DARK blue inserts i bet it would look niiiice... and it wouldnt scream out...
Old 02-24-2006, 08:01 AM   #15

Pink seats and automagic?

Kelly Clarkson on the CD?
Faceted crystal sun catcher danging from the rear-view mirror?
Old 02-24-2006, 08:20 AM   #16
Trollerator
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroDynamic
yeah i might like some custom inserts in mine as well.... as soon as i can figure out what color theme im going to go with for the engine... blue... or red?? or try to keep it ALL black...

Dukted you have black interior right? If you went with some really DARK blue inserts i bet it would look niiiice... and it wouldnt scream out...
my interior is actually dark gray, not as cool as the black stuff in the viggens.

it is pretty nice as it is with the "turbo" embossed in the leather seast backs, front and rear. but some custom inserts could be nice, maybe black, so it looks like the 2004/2005 9-5 aero with sport tech package. those have SICK black and charcoal seats.

Of course this is just a dream all this stuff costs money

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Old 02-24-2006, 08:24 AM   #17
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Jameson
I have seen a couple of black and redish orange interiors in Viggens and its VERY nice.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:29 AM   #18
Elder

yeah i LOVE the orange-ish color!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2006, 08:42 AM   #19
Elder

Send a message via AIM to mcrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameson
I have seen a couple of black and redish orange interiors in Viggens and its VERY nice.
I got a chance to sit in a brand new black Viggen 5-door w/the "basketball" interior at the dealer a few years ago, hell of a nice combination if you ask me. The bright orange contrasts nicely with all the black.

Old 02-24-2006, 09:27 AM   #20
Trollerator
Elder

yes, that orange/black one was pretty rare too, i think only in black viggens of certains year or years??? it was called "flame ochre"

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in