RWD VIGGEN. - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information

General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the NG900 and old 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2005, 06:27 AM   #1
Flirting With TSL Addiction

RWD VIGGEN.

cold roads, cold tires, wet leaves...and the slipping of a tire in 2nd for .5sec = driving "recklessly" (not even a souund of tire either, just high revs) on ...as I passing a cop that had pulled somoene over.. OBVIOUSLY im NOT going to be an idiot infront of a cop...I hate brute broads. she even LEFT the car she had pulled over, to chase me...haha, pathetic..GOTTA LOVE HUDSON.

the court assignment (oh no, NO TICKET! haha) read as follows haha:

"...Joshua ******* passed Ofc. Allison Cummings at a high rate of speed and causing his rear tires to spin and the back end of his vehicle to fishtail..."

hmm, so I guess the viggen is RWD now? haha. So who here can fishtail their FWD car below 15MPH!!! let along fish tail it without turning the car.And, apparently 15mph is a HIGH RATE of speed...haha, obviously the dumb broad only caught it out of the corner of her eye...ahhh moron.

Moral of the story:

Dont drive in a low gear, the dumb ass po-po are unable to differentiate sound and visual. So, they'll pull you over for speeding based solely on the sound of your car. lol!

errr. i fuckn HATE pigs.
)
'02 SG Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 LB Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 9-3 SE (sold)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2005, 06:35 AM   #2
Elder

Classic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-11-2005, 07:00 AM   #3
Elder

Send a message via AIM to stromer
Interesting.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:05 AM   #4
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to mg_td
sounds too silly to be true. wow.

238.8 whp 272.1 wtq
Old 11-11-2005, 07:07 AM   #5
Admin
Elder

Send a message via AIM to snow4_1man
HAHA thats the best, I hate NH Cops
99 LTB Vig - Awesome Rally Crash! - RIP
99 LTB Vig - Sold

Old 11-11-2005, 07:33 AM   #6
JK
Elder

That sounds like a contestable ticket to me...however if the traffic court judge was a woman she probably wouldn't understand the argument of FWD vs RWD anyway. I can't count the times I was yelled at to slow down in my old c900 that had straight exhaust when I would drive 20 in neighborhoods in 2nd gear...people would run to the front yard and shake their fist at me, only to realize I was just loud, and not actually fast. HAHAHA
Old 11-11-2005, 07:36 AM   #7
Elder

Send a message via AIM to WyldSaabMan
wow just wow.

A lot of people can not figure out that lots of sound does not always mean lots of speed. I get dirty looks all the time, just because Im in a low gear or I hit my BOV.

Stupid people piss me off haha
04 Yamaha YZF600R
00 Polaris XC700
99 Saab 9-3-RIP
98 900s N/A-RIP
Old 11-11-2005, 07:39 AM   #8
Elder

Meh, I don't mind it when I get dirty looks for the BOV. But its far less common than the thumbs up.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:48 AM   #9
JK
Elder

Stupid people just make me laugh, I would be far too pissed off all the time otherwise! I take comfort knowing that they lack something in their head...life is more fun that way.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:50 AM   #10
Elder

haha since i have an ssqv which is 3 chambers it will make a low whistle even under 5 psi...so i was drivin around campus one day and up a hill so i got a little boost and had to stop and i hear a little whistle and i hear some kid on the sidwalk go "hahaha psssshhhhh!!" it was so funny i oculdnt stop laughing

Old 11-11-2005, 08:57 AM   #11
Elder

Send a message via AIM to WyldSaabMan
I was meeting my friends at chilis once, And I saw them waiting out side, so naturally I hit the BOV, so they would know its me. There was also a bunch of other kids standing out side.

When I met my friends inside, they said that the other group of kids, were like "thats sick"

Made me smile haha
04 Yamaha YZF600R
00 Polaris XC700
99 Saab 9-3-RIP
98 900s N/A-RIP
Old 11-11-2005, 09:03 AM   #12
Elder

I was driving home from work one day. I had finished working my 5 days of 10 hour shifts. It was probably the hottest day of the year. I was driving along through the main drag in the next town over on the way home. I was next to a big K5 Blazer with probably 44's or something like that, coverd in mud of course. So I was just shifting normally. Then I hear one yell down through the sunroof "Hey!!!! That blow-off valve is siiiiiick!!!" Thumbs up form the guys in the truck. I thought that was awesome.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:39 AM   #13
Flirting With TSL Addiction

hahahah, I assure you...its the damn honest truth..lol. just another gas wasting journey up to concord..yessssss

speaking of stories...

i remember when I had my old 9-3. i was behind some punk kids from school, underclassmen. lol. One in daddys new present, camaro Z28 (the same kid who I later asked him what hes done, or what its got.."its a fuckn z28."...apparently he wasnt that into cars hahah..,anyways,lol) and as I was coming to the stop sign behindthem they heard the blow off (not really i was only running a re-circ divertervalve...which EVERYones turbo car has..) and his punk friendi n the monte carlo behind him hangs out the window yelling " NICK NICK!! YOO!!! NICK, BLOW OFF! BLOW OFF! hes gotta BLOW OFF!! yo yo !" hahaha. I was like..yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...k. z28 procided to speed away like he was trying to prove somethjing...ok. lol. amusing children.
)
'02 SG Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 LB Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 9-3 SE (sold)
Old 11-11-2005, 10:38 AM   #14
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to KemoSaaby
That po-po was probally jellous that u were in a Viggen lol
Old 11-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #15
JK
Elder

My '91 9k and my old '93 9k would both "blow off" quite loud, and they both have stock re-circulating diverter valves and a stock airbox...it took me by suprise the first time I drove my '91 with the windows down, I really never expected it to be so loud. And it's strange, maybe because I'm not in highschool and don't hang around that age of people too often but nobody has ever given me crap about having a BOV... that just seems strange that people do that
Old 11-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #16
Elder

Send a message via AIM to b dash rian
Re: RWD VIGGEN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwkslvr
So who here can fishtail their FWD car below 15MPH!!!
oo, oo i can! i can! i can!
Quote:
let along fish tail it without turning the car.
ok, now you got me

i would bring up the fact that saab has never made a rear wheel drive car, and that yours is not modified to be RWD. Also mention that the cop was blonde...(even if she's not....)

the judge should hear you out on that one, cause thats a load of shit

side note,
does anyone else drive through the leaves that people put on the street in piles?? (like in neighborhoods and stuff)

Quote:
Football stars play for the Steelers. Suck it, Cleveland.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:51 PM   #17
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by b dash rian
Also mention that the cop was blonde...(even if she's not....)
oh god....
Old 11-11-2005, 05:36 PM   #18
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to mg_td

Quote:
does anyone else drive through the leaves that people put on the street in piles?? (like in neighborhoods and stuff)
we do that in my friends car that he doesnt really care about, id never do that in mine.

238.8 whp 272.1 wtq
Old 11-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #19
TSLMember

Quote:

side note,
People in my hometown used to put big rocks and or wood and or assorted chunks of metal in their piles to stop "those darn kids" from doing just that.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:27 AM   #20
Elder

Send a message via AIM to b dash rian
ouch^^
people in my town dont do that... i hope...

Quote:
Football stars play for the Steelers. Suck it, Cleveland.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in