Saab is Dead :( Parting or Selling - Page 3 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information

General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the NG900 and old 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 06:17 AM   #41
TSLMember

I need a passenger side headlight for my 1999 9-3, can you tell me how much you'd want shipped to 19115?

Also how much for both front and rear seats and possibly door panels?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2007, 06:54 AM   #42
Elder

Well my passenger side headlight is missing some clips, but it still mounts, just so you know. $30 shipped?

Seats can't be shipped of course. Must pickup. And if you want seats, you might as well pickup headlight and anyother parts. Discounts if you come and pick up a lot of stuff.

Seats are in good condition. Leather. I'd probably sell them for $500 for all seats and door panels.

Photos:

http://www.photosleeve.com/d/142915-2/100_1269.jpg
http://www.photosleeve.com/d/142927-1/100_1270.jpg
http://www.photosleeve.com/d/142930-1/100_1268.jpg
http://www.photosleeve.com/d/142943-2/IMG_0109.jpg
http://www.photosleeve.com/d/142946-2/IMG_0110.jpg

I also have a SWEET exhaust muffler, needs cleaned, but sounds amazingly deep on my car. I can cut that off and sell it maybe.

These are the rims I have:

http://www.photosleeve.com/d/143815-2/IMG_1036.jpg

The intake pipe sells for $106.25 with taliaferro. I'd sell it for $70.

Now obviously I would sell the whole car for pretty cheap, and then someone could part it out and make a profit on this. I just need money now, and want to get rid of the car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rcmdesign; 03-28-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-28-2007, 07:47 AM   #43
TSLMember

How about the passenger side corner light? (Or actually both of them just in case yours look differently from my) Corners I can pay for today. Need the driver's side too

Last edited by Kolhoznik; 03-28-2007 at 07:54 AM.

Old 03-28-2007, 08:01 AM   #44
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Boosted Shoe Send a message via MSN to Boosted Shoe Send a message via Yahoo to Boosted Shoe
out of curiosity whatever happened to the rims you have up on your cardomain page? I've been lookin for viggen style rims for a long time now, especially since i just got my viggen front bumper fixed with fresh paint.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:26 AM   #45
Elder

Well when I got the new rims, those were so badly bent, the place just got rid of them. They were horribly bent.

Corner lenses. Not sure on price. Make an offer. I think I paid $120 for the set of clear corners from speedparts.

Old 03-28-2007, 08:34 AM   #46
TSLMember

Oh, so you have clears...I don't want to lowball or anything, but I can't do more than $50 + shipping.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:13 AM   #47
Elder

Anyone else interested?

Does anyone want to buy my whole car? That would be the easiest thing for me. Maybe I will list on ebay.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:33 AM   #48
HNNLIC
Elder

Send a message via ICQ to Blaque Send a message via AIM to Blaque Send a message via MSN to Blaque Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque
What are you asking?

“Brothers and sisters… and friends…and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large, and didn’t realize that there were.. some enemies present.” –Malcolm X

Old 03-28-2007, 11:46 AM   #49
Elder

I'm not sure, the engine is probably repairable. I just don't have the time or the money right for a mechanic to look it over. It's cheaper for me to insure both of my cars for some reason, so I might hold onto the car, part it out and still act like I drive it (fraud maybe). So make me an offer, I've put a lot of money into it you know that...I cant just let her go for free

Old 03-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #50
Elder

Send a message via AIM to laxian55
go hit a deer

Old 03-28-2007, 12:29 PM   #51
Elder

Lets be realistic here. Someone take this car off my hands.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #52
HNNLIC
Elder

Send a message via ICQ to Blaque Send a message via AIM to Blaque Send a message via MSN to Blaque Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque
Even though you put some money into, the fact is that it seems to have major problems now. Repairable or not thats something that will drop the price substantially.

So I'm wondering what is your starting price? I know turbo NG900's w/ minor problems that have gone for < $1000. So I don't forsee a N/A with engine problems selling for all that much.

“Brothers and sisters… and friends…and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large, and didn’t realize that there were.. some enemies present.” –Malcolm X

Old 03-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #53
Elder

I was thinking like $800. The seats alone I want to part for $500

Old 03-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #54

No disrespect at all...but I bought a complete black leather interior -- front and rear seats, front and rear door inserts, all the plastic trim pieces, sills, glove box...and the damn carpet --- for $50. Five zero.

Rob, most of us respect your car because you customized it beautifully to suit your tastes. It might not be what Joe Blow down the street wants, but what is most important is that you thought it looked pimp and that's the whole point of customization -- a vehicle tailored for an individual user.

The flip side of that is what you're experiencing now...

Last edited by mike saunders; 03-28-2007 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:34 PM   #55
Elder

Wow that's a sweet deal. Wish I would have paid that.

But indeed. I might as well part it out.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:35 PM   #56
Elder

Clear corner lenses are sold.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:32 PM   #57
Elder

Send a message via AIM to iwantaviggen
fyi: i cant even sell my stock seats for $500
WITH door pannels..
good luck man
next car?
TURBO!
Old 03-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #58
Elder

I got a 2007 Mercury Milan

Old 03-29-2007, 02:17 PM   #59
Elder

Send a message via AIM to soccerrplyr
I say ebay it and say it has a knocking sound coming from the engine and that you welcome all inspection prior to pickup. You might get close to 800 for it.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:08 PM   #60
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Boosted Shoe Send a message via MSN to Boosted Shoe Send a message via Yahoo to Boosted Shoe
That's a damn shame, i want viggen rims (or viggen look alikes) so fuggin bad! Either that or I'd run an aftermarket 5-spoke black with a polished lip, but i'd prefer to find used viggen rims with peeling clear coat i can powdercoat them black and make use of all this powder coating shit in my garage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in