T7 to t5 pcv system - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information

General NG900 / Old 9-3 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the NG900 and old 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
Avid TSL User

T7 to t5 pcv system

Hey guys I couldn't find many specifics and this may be something very simple, but I'm currently in the process of putting a b234 in my 02 9-3se and I was just curious about the pcv system. Looking at another persons build thread he said he deleted t7 ventilation and "routed breather from intake pipe to valve cover vent" that sounds pretty straight forward but I'm still confused... Ive desperately been looking for a t5 and t7 pcv diagram to compare but I just cant seem to find anything suitable. My car currently has the pcv update kit, would it be wise to just modify to the t5 system or can I still utilize my update kit? I did find another thread where he said "plug the tube in the pan and dipstick run the valve cover nipple to the pipe like t5 cars" once again pretty confusing and vauge to me. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2018, 09:10 AM   #2
Avid TSL User

Check out Stephen's build.

https://www.saablink.net/forum/perfor...-9-3/81194.htm

He also has one over on the other Saab forum, same build. I'm not sure he mentions what he did. I'm also building a 234 for my viggen with same intake manifold steup as Stephen. I haven't gotten anywhere near to thinking about PCV, but I was under the assumption I'd just run the t7 set up or as much of it as I can.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-17-2018, 09:53 AM   #3
Avid TSL User

Yea I cant seem to get that link to work it says I dony have the proper permissions... But yea as far as my build goes figuring out the pcv is one of the last steps

Old 02-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #4
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgroth View Post
Check out Stephen's build.

https://www.saablink.net/forum/perfor...-9-3/81194.htm

He also has one over on the other Saab forum, same build. I'm not sure he mentions what he did. I'm also building a 234 for my viggen with same intake manifold steup as Stephen. I haven't gotten anywhere near to thinking about PCV, but I was under the assumption I'd just run the t7 set up or as much of it as I can.
What made you decide to put a b234 in your viggen? My block needs to be bored out in my 02 se, im thinking now rather than use a b234 that id have to swap out timing cover oil pan etc and probably hone, I might just send the block out to be machined. What happened to your viggen?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in