turbo size? - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab New 9-3 '03+ Forum > General New 9-3 Posts and Information

General New 9-3 Posts and Information Please post general information pertaining to the new 9-3.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
SAABeginner

turbo size?

what size is the turbo on the 06 2.0t? ive looked everywhere for the specs and cant find it and how many pounds of boost is it creating ive heard the 2.0 was 10 psi and the aero was 4psi thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
SAAB Road Master

In 06 the 2.0t went from a GT2052 to a TD04-11T. Stock boost was around 10psi for the 207L and around 14psi for the 207R in 05. I would imagine its the same in 06, unless there were more changes I don't know of.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to spgeebee88
i'll give you a hint you would have more power if you put a hair dryer on your car

Old 11-15-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
SAABeginner

lol this is true but im not looking to change anything yet i just got it. its gonna be stock as far as performance mods i already lowered it and put 19's on it and tinted the windows. i wish i could find a blow off valve for it that was louder i know it vents back into the intake due to the MAF sensor ive heard that a K and N drop in filter adds a little bit more power and makes the BOV a little more noticeable. thanks for the info btw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in