My 1990 c900 Convertible Airflow Build - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab Classic 900 Forum '78-'93 > General Classic 900 Posts and Information

General Classic 900 Posts and Information Please post general information pertaining to the Classic 900.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
Elder

YEAH........ thats badass, You MikeD, Saabeh and Ironjoe make me want a vert!

Drove a NG900 vert home today, it sucks!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Wow, exceptionally clean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Old 07-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #4

Very nice work, car looks awesome!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
Elder

Neat little trick with the antenna through the spoiler, although I think I'd have moved the antenna down to where it goes on the later verts. How will you keep debris out of there now?

I love the stereo install--very clean. Especially the amp location and the sub. Well done!

Car is looking good. Looks like you spent lots of time on it.

1993 900T Comm Ed #3
1993 900T Comm Ed #249
1994 900T Comm Ed #363
Old 07-17-2010, 02:46 AM   #6

Thanks guys.

Green didn't you have a Airflow kit a while ago? If so bite the bullet and do it...Do it. You won't regret it.Haha

Turbocon I still wanted some trunk space and that fairly empty spot fit the bill for the amps, had to remove one brace but I used a thicker wood to hold the amps and give that extra support for the sub and anything else that will sit on it when closed. The antenna fits kinda snug in the lower section where the fin sits, it'll be strictly a summer car, but any debris will be blown out with a compressor air nozzle thingamajoe.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #7
Elder

Send a message via AIM to 9000Andrew
Awesome work! I really commend you for doing all of the work, especially the floors. I just went through the same kind of repair myself and it's taxing. POR15 is great stuff though. Amazing work on the doors.

Very cool audio setup too. I was thinking of trying the same thing with the front speakers and this is good inspiration.

Great job on everything!

2006 9-3 Aero 6mt
2005 9-3 Aero auto (wife's ride!)

Last edited by 9000Andrew; 07-17-2010 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #8
Elder

Is this where all my parts have gone? (and others too)

Looks nice! I was wondering what you were building with all those parts you've been buying up from the US
for your repair needs
Old 07-17-2010, 08:11 AM   #9

Nice work Adam! How many cars do you have in your fleet now anyway?
Old 07-17-2010, 09:10 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9000Andrew View Post
Awesome work! I really commend you for doing all of the work, especially the floors. I just went through the same kind of repair myself and it's taxing. POR15 is great stuff though. Amazing work on the doors.

Very cool audio setup too. I was thinking of trying the same thing with the front speakers and this is good inspiration.

Great job on everything!
Thanks, if you need any info on the front speakers install, don't hesitate to ask. And the floor repair was probably the worst thing I ever did on any car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnsSide42 View Post
Is this where all my parts have gone? (and others too)

Looks nice! I was wondering what you were building with all those parts you've been buying up from the US
Haha, this build actually only required a couple of those parts bought here on SL. The real goodies like your whaletail will be going on my spg build sometime soon... maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKNY View Post
Nice work Adam! How many cars do you have in your fleet now anyway?
Thanks, my current saab fleet is at 8 but one car (the silver one I posted) is strictly a parts donor for this car and my other c900s and the other white vert will be for sale once attended to. So I'll end up with 6 sexy saabs -three 9k and three c900. Will post a pic once I use your facsia. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in