Spring Green '76 Hatch - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab Vintage Forum > General 99 and 90 Posts and Information

General 99 and 90 Posts and Information Please post general and technical information pertaining to the Saab 99 and 90.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
Elder

Send a message via AIM to saabsbreakdown
Spring Green '76 Hatch

Well my new find is happily in the shop.

Time to get drunk!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Car 178 - 1975 Saab 99 EMS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2006, 06:44 PM   #2
Elder

Send a message via AIM to AeroDynamic
hey i might need a beer when i get home, i have a head ache! haha. lets work on cars? mines junk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-11-2006, 06:46 PM   #3
Elder

You should find somewhere for me nick and cj to drink tonight. we all live with our parents because it is sweet. well, nick is in job corps but he still lives with his parents when he is up here.

Old 11-11-2006, 06:47 PM   #4
Elder

Send a message via AIM to NahumCC Send a message via MSN to NahumCC Send a message via Yahoo to NahumCC
Ah, how cute. LOL. I'd be up for sharing one if I was out there as well. My car is running like poo to Kaylan. The new symptom is a faiding out EDU. It fades back and forth between not being there and being there.

Old 11-11-2006, 06:47 PM   #5
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabsbreakdown View Post
You should find somewhere for me nick and cj to drink tonight. we all live with our parents because it is sweet. well, nick is in job corps but he still lives with his parents when he is up here.
LOL you guys are old enough to not have a valid excuse jk jk but seriously im not going out and getting drunk though, car club shit in the morning and i guess they all think im an alcoholic and need help? YEAH i hardly every drink... those dumb asses. Im about to leave because of all of there BS!
Old 11-11-2006, 06:48 PM   #6
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NahumCC View Post
Ah, how cute. LOL. I'd be up for sharing one if I was out there as well. My car is running like poo to Kaylan. The new symptom is a faiding out EDU. It fades back and forth between not being there and being there.
EDU? are you making things up again!
Old 11-11-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
Elder

That sucks. My new car has no ecu of any kind.

Old 11-11-2006, 06:51 PM   #8
Elder

Send a message via AIM to NahumCC Send a message via MSN to NahumCC Send a message via Yahoo to NahumCC
No I'm not making things up Kaylan lol. EDU stands for electronic display unit. The thing that sits underneath our speedometer in the dash of our 9k's.

Old 11-11-2006, 06:52 PM   #9
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NahumCC View Post
No I'm not making things up Kaylan lol. EDU stands for electronic display unit. The thing that sits underneath our speedometer in the dash of our 9k's.
LOL all digital display FTW!
Old 11-11-2006, 06:53 PM   #10
Elder

Except this sucks with how its started doing this now. Makes me think its all intertwined.

Old 11-11-2006, 06:54 PM   #11
Elder

Send a message via AIM to griffen nut
Kaylan, did you try the new DI?
Old 11-11-2006, 06:55 PM   #12
Elder

nope not yet i havent been in my car for a week now... ive been waiting for my short belt to get here and NIRA and then i was going to pull it inside (out of the rain) and start doing everything. I owe you money though! Did i ever pay you shipping yet? I forgot....
Old 11-11-2006, 06:56 PM   #13
Elder

Send a message via AIM to griffen nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroDynamic View Post
nope not yet i havent been in my car for a week now... ive been waiting for my short belt to get here and NIRA and then i was going to pull it inside (out of the rain) and start doing everything. I owe you money though! Did i ever pay you shipping yet? I forgot....
Ya, you paid for shipping...just let me know if it works for you...I just wanna make sure it was your spark plugs, and not the first DI
Old 11-12-2006, 06:34 PM   #14
Elder

Pictures!

Here are a few shots of it before the wash today.

You can notice on the front passenger side of the hood there is a shiny spot. I waxed it at the guys shop before I bought it because I only wanted it if the paint would clean up

It needs some CIS tuning and I have petronics to install on it. It should run alot better after that. It runs okay right now, just not like it will when I'm done

This paint is only 2 years old but was never waxed after paint. Head was rebuilt recently and just got the water pump seal done.

Old 11-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #15
Elder

Not bad at all. Looks really nice.

Old 11-12-2006, 06:37 PM   #16
Elder

After some waxing on just the hood and roof this afternoon:

And a shot of the interior. It looks alot dirtier in the picture!

I'm pretty happy with this car

Old 11-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #17
Elder

Looking purty. Bring her back to pristine condition.

Old 11-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #18
Elder

Looks terrific... how many saabs do you have now??

Old 11-12-2006, 06:56 PM   #19
Elder

Send a message via AIM to 90SPG
wow that cleaned up well.

is this going to be the rally car or just another daily?
"A car with an image so immaculate it can hold confession and communion."
Old 11-12-2006, 06:57 PM   #20
Elder

24 on the property! At the moment this is my second driver. I also am building the rally car. Several of the hulks around here are mine too though..

We need to strip a ton of cars this winter but we have been so busy getting new ones!

Oh one neat thing about the 1976 model year. You have BOTH air vents and a heating element on the rear window!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in