Saab Link Forums banner

new pics, freshly cleaned.

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  MR.E 
#1 ·

Let me know if they're not appearing correctly, thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
reminds me of my old 92! although mine was an S, that I blacked out and eventually added a Carlsson kit to. I'm digging the super incas too, although some proper aero wheels would be killer on it

bring it to NH for my cruise next weekend!

#3 ·
Nice classic 9000, looks like a little time with a buffer would make that paint almost new again. Green buffs out really nice my 96 CS paint was extremely dull when I bought the car(it sat under a tree for 8 months) and its really metallicy and new looking. Interior looks nice from the outside, any interior pics?

#4 ·
I'm looking into a set of aeros for it, I definitely like the look of them.
They'll be my summer wheels.
As for the interior; besides a few split seams in the drivers seat and scuffs here and there, its not bad for a 92.
I do want to get it buffed up, could really use it!

#6 ·
If you have never done it before might wanna look into getting a shop to just do it. A decent buffer, pads, and compounds cost you about 300 bucks. Most shops charge like 180-200 plus some include free touch up paint repair and a waxing. If you get it done and keep it waxed, should only need buffed every f4 or so years or so to keep it shiney! Yeah Saabs have pretty nice interior I think. My car looked like crap when I got it and it cleaned up well, leather is pretty good quality in older Saabs. Volvo... thats a different story. We take care of our cars and the seat in our V70 wagon is like gone. We don't know where it went.:)

#8 ·
I'm not sure if Stig is still buffing, but I'm going to touch bases soon to get an estimate.
I'd really enjoy a completely clean looking finish, waxing at home makes me notice all the little scuffs and scratches.
The first time I saw these wheels, they weren't my favorite.
But they've really grown on me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.