Saab Link Forums banner

I think its funny this part of the forum exists.

3K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  xaamottomaax 
#1 ·
I was just looking over the site and just relised for the first time in a while that this part of the forum even exists.

How many people have acutly seen one of these not counting at a dealership? Does any one know someone who owns one or has driven one? Whats it like? im just cuirous...

i mean i know they where a flop but i can honestly say i have only seen 1 on the street ever and i live in a town where you cant drive up main street with out seeing a dozen saabs. We even have probably 5 or 6 9-2Xs around and its a weird day if i dont see an aero.

#8 ·
fretrunner9000 said:
the suv (GMC envoy) ... the 9-2x is the scoobie

wow didnt relise they where that popular other places... any one ever driven one?
I've driven the 9-7 a couple times the 6 and 8 there actually pretty nice cars very comfortable and handle pretty well( tight turning radius) but once you drive the 8 you cant go back to the 6 its like 300HP I think. i really dont know why they dont sell more i mean i know its not a TRUE saab but hey at least the key goes in the middle unlike the 9-2 lol

#12 ·
yep b/c the platform was shared with the Fiat Croma, Lancia Thema and the Alfa Romeo 164 and they all had standard ignition placment.

i wish it was in the middle

(starts thinking about project that would take way to much time for very little reward and probably create alot of problems bout would be really rediculously awsome)

#13 ·
They are al over Doylestown - where they were sold from. Our dealership has sold more of the 9-7x's than the Sport Combi! We still move about 1-5 9-7's a month which isnt a spectacular # - but considering we couldn't keep them on the lot for the first 5 months really says something.... The public really will buy anything for anything.....

There's even a 9-7 woman owned driving about with the "Saab" Running Boards on it.

#15 ·
we couldnt keep them either but we do have a silver one in the showroom. We deffinately sell more combi's though, people LOVE them! We have had many many young couples buy them. Also there was a HUGE demand on the 9-2x's after people realized what they were and we couldnt keep one. Now we have 1 auto non-turbo that we cant sell. Anyone want it for 19k? :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.