import. - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab 9-7X Forum > General 9-7X Posts and Information

General 9-7X Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the 9-7X.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Avid TSL User

import.

how would i go about importing one of these to the uk ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Saab 9-3 non turbo 1998 R.I.P.
Saab 9-3 non turbo 1999 Sold
Saab 9-5 2000 Current
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
Site Moderator

Buy one abroad.

Spend several thousand pounds sterling on shipping, import tax, legal compliance, and MOT.

Spend several thousand more pounds sterling filling it with petrol, because the V8s are thirsty, and it's not worth the trouble importing if you just get a 4.2.

Spend several thousand more pounds sterling insuring it because you're 18, IIRC.

Get a 2nd and 3rd job to pay for your mistake. Work so much you stop sleeping. You become depressed. Your girlfriend already isn't interested in sex, but she does like attention, and now that you're working all the time, she starts shagging some bloke with a diesel Citroen. It may not be flashy, but he has time, spending money, and now her.

Realizing you are deep in debt, depressed, sleep deprived, and without a future of any value, your parents take out a life insurance policy and start poisoning you slowly with any number of the undetectable toxic "herbs" growing in the Scottish Highlands. You die and they get paid.

Your parents don't want the 9-7x around as reminder of you and your grave error, so they drive it into Loch Ness. As they are standing on the shore, waiting for the SUV to fully submerge, Nessie surfaces and eats your father whole. Stunned, your mother goes into a nursing home where she sits in a catatonic state for 40 years, until her dying breath, when she comes out of her stupor to painfully whisper one final word, which none of her nurses understand... "...trollblazer."

Don't do it.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk88 View Post
Buy one abroad.

Spend several thousand pounds sterling on shipping, import tax, legal compliance, and MOT.

Spend several thousand more pounds sterling filling it with petrol, because the V8s are thirsty, and it's not worth the trouble importing if you just get a 4.2.

Spend several thousand more pounds sterling insuring it because you're 18, IIRC.

Get a 2nd and 3rd job to pay for your mistake. Work so much you stop sleeping. You become depressed. Your girlfriend already isn't interested in sex, but she does like attention, and now that you're working all the time, she starts shagging some bloke with a diesel Citroen. It may not be flashy, but he has time, spending money, and now her.

Realizing you are deep in debt, depressed, sleep deprived, and without a future of any value, your parents take out a life insurance policy and start poisoning you slowly with any number of the undetectable toxic "herbs" growing in the Scottish Highlands. You die and they get paid.

Your parents don't want the 9-7x around as reminder of you and your grave error, so they drive it into Loch Ness. As they are standing on the shore, waiting for the SUV to fully submerge, Nessie surfaces and eats your father whole. Stunned, your mother goes into a nursing home where she sits in a catatonic state for 40 years, until her dying breath, when she comes out of her stupor to painfully whisper one final word, which none of her nurses understand... "...trollblazer."

Don't do it.
such a funny guy, enjoyed readding that

its not for me, i should have stated that.

My father is looking at getting one as there not over here and he likes them,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Saab 9-5 2000 Current
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Old 02-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #4
Deez Nutz
Site ModeratorElder

Send a message via AIM to Palmer
Best of 2012.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #5
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
Best of 2012.
x2

Saab 9-5 2000 Current
Old 02-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #6
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
Best of 2012.
x3

I LOL'd enough that a couple co-workers showed up to check if I had finally gone over the edge.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
its not for me, i should have stated that.
Oh. Nevermind then.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #8
Elder

That bruv with the Citroen is a chav too.

Quote:
^ IronJoe doesn't park, he lands.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
moon base, realistic questions, y u want a chevy?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in