Saab Link Forums banner
3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  IronJoe 
#1 ·
how would i go about importing one of these to the uk ?

#2 ·
Buy one abroad.

Spend several thousand pounds sterling on shipping, import tax, legal compliance, and MOT.

Spend several thousand more pounds sterling filling it with petrol, because the V8s are thirsty, and it's not worth the trouble importing if you just get a 4.2.

Spend several thousand more pounds sterling insuring it because you're 18, IIRC.

Get a 2nd and 3rd job to pay for your mistake. Work so much you stop sleeping. You become depressed. Your girlfriend already isn't interested in sex, but she does like attention, and now that you're working all the time, she starts shagging some bloke with a diesel Citroen. It may not be flashy, but he has time, spending money, and now her.

Realizing you are deep in debt, depressed, sleep deprived, and without a future of any value, your parents take out a life insurance policy and start poisoning you slowly with any number of the undetectable toxic "herbs" growing in the Scottish Highlands. You die and they get paid.

Your parents don't want the 9-7x around as reminder of you and your grave error, so they drive it into Loch Ness. As they are standing on the shore, waiting for the SUV to fully submerge, Nessie surfaces and eats your father whole. Stunned, your mother goes into a nursing home where she sits in a catatonic state for 40 years, until her dying breath, when she comes out of her stupor to painfully whisper one final word, which none of her nurses understand... "...trollblazer."

Don't do it.

#3 ·
:th_SmlyROFL: such a funny guy, enjoyed readding that :th_SmlyROFL:

its not for me, i should have stated that.

My father is looking at getting one as there not over here and he likes them,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.