Saab Link Forums banner

I think it's time....

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  06AeroJLA 
#1 ·
Oh dear lord...

No one expects the LS. Can you imagine this????

#6 ·
Those 9-7's are pretty nice - We never had an Aero version through the dealership when I was there, we had a customer with one - in Hawai (one of their vacation homes). I never got a look at yours at Carlisle a few years ago when you brought it with the twins. I'd imagine they move a long real nice with that LS2 - perhaps a supercharger could be in it's future? I think I may keep my eyes out for the 5.3 9-7X one day - they make supercharger kits for those too. Would make a nice towing/vacation vehicle over the 9-5.

#10 ·
Mainly my wife's SUV, but I'm lovin' this thing more and more each time I drive it. Now if I can just borrow it long enought to put a Procharger and some headers on it, heh, heh!

Taking it tomorrow down to Myrtle Beach for a week of R&R with the family.

#11 ·
Not too shocking. The base Vette is only 345 horse and with a sleeping driver, the 390 of the Aero makes up for it. That can be made a lot worse if you let the revs drop just for second while getting off the line.

The damned thing has a 1 to 4 "detente" and most Vette drivers who have a 6 speed buy the override kit. I never bothered since once your get used to keeping the revs a tad up you maintain a normal shift pattern.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.